Sign in to follow this  
zebredy

Its hard to get to grips with how cool this board is compared to many other trek boards i've been on. As well as that there is a lot to take in. I've never tried posting a message before on a board that alows you to do so much to your messages. The questions that you have to answer on this site in order to go up the ranks are quite good too. I'm really glad I found this page just hope I know the answer to some of those questions, I dont want to stay at the bottom for eva.

Sorry if this message doesn't look that exciting its only my first :andorian::theking:

Welcome, actually there are two types of ranks.The ones for the amount of posts you make and the ones for the questions (trivia questions) You do not have the trivia ranks unless you participate in the trivia. The posting ranks happen automatically. Anyways, you will not be in the bottom if you continue to post.

Anyways, you'll see. Have fun. :andorian:

WELCOME ABOARD

:) WELCOME to the coolest site in the universe - you've found a great family of fans, hope you enjoy your trek - WELCOME!!!

Welcome!

I hope that you enjoy yourself here and I look forward to seeing you more in the community.

Like Data said there are actually two ranks. One rank is for the number of posts that you make and one is for earring points in our Star Trek Trivia.

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

Welcome zebredy! Sorry it took so long to respond but I have been out of town and just got back. I look forward to seeing you around the board!

HELLO AND WELCOME!

I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR OPINIONS!:rolleyes:

I am a moderator here, so feel free to PM me if you need anything.

Sign in to follow this