Sign in to follow this  
prometheus

Favourite Simpsons character

Which is yours, ber the Simpsons themselves?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which is yours, ber the Simpsons themselves?

• Chief Wiggim
    • Apu
    • Patty and Selma
    • Monty Burns
    • Flanders
    • Smithers
    • Principal Skinner
    • Grandpa
    • Moe
    • Nelson

Grandpa is a Simpson technically but he's not really up there with Bart and co. These are my favourite characters. I like Chief Wiggim's stupidity, but Monty Burns is my favourite from all. He's just so evil! :andorian:

I like them all! So hard to choose but for some reason I voted for Moe. SIMPMoe.gif Monty Burns was the other choice I struggled with SimpBurns.gif I have to include Krusty the Clown and Sideshow Bob SIMPSideshow.gif on my lists of favourites too. Another is the aliens that are in the Halloween specials simpalien.gif

My favourites on this list are Burns and Nelson..

I can't believe you didn't include DUFF-man, he's great! :)

Duff beer for me. Duff beer for youuuuu. You have a Duff, I'll have one toooo"

"Duff-man is thrusting in the direction of the problem"

"New feelings brewing inside Duff-man, what would Jesus do?"

One of the best characters on simpsons so far, IMO, why don't they use him more?? :)

FLANDERS is my favorite from the list.

ned_flanders_jogging.gif

I also like Milhouse.

They are both so corny and stupid that its funny. Haha.

While my favourite character has always been Krusty, I chose Skinner out of the ones on the list.

"Ah, is there nothing so soothing as the school hall in early morn..."

My others ar Sideshow Bob, Comic Book Guy, Homer, Burns, Duf Man, Gil, and the list goes on and on.............

Is anyone else collecting the figures they started coming out with a couple years ago.

Probably Mr.Burns. "Excellent". :devil:

One of my favorites with him was that "The Grinch who Stole Christmas" parody from the first or second season.

I voted for Moe I think he is such a sweet guy, SIMPMoe.gifHe is a pretty loyal guy and he has done alot of nice things for the Simpsons. He watched Maggie for awhile and was a good sitter, the only reason he stopped was because Homer couldn't be as good a father as Moe was bieng to Maggie and he was getting jealous. He was a hottie when he got his face fixed, but too humble to keep it. Not to mention the numerous times he helped everyone out of situations and remember when he fell in love and spent all his money on that chick?? awwwwwww I LoVe YoU MoE!!

outta the list i went with moe. hes a good humorous character from the show, and who doesnt like the bartender. :blink: but i have to go with homer and marge, their such a whacky couple but work so well together, like me and my wife. i dont look or act like homer though. :)

Out of the list I chose Burns cos he so Evil. But my all time Fave is Side Show Bob

Bob Bob Bob Bob!!!

;)HAS TO BE "HOMER" CAUSE MY HUSBAND LOOKS JUST LIKE HIM. PUT ON GLASSES AND COVERALLS AND A BASEBALL CAP AND YOU HAVE MY OTHER HALF. :lol: :rolleyes:

Out of the list I had to say grandpa he seems so stupid but when he has to he can be quite intelagent. Like when grandpa and burns were the only ones left alive that knew about the tresure they had gotten from the war. That one was good. :dude:

Stardate:213458.9

I had to null cause mine is the comic book guy.Best vote ever :)