Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BakulaBabe

What Kind Of Animal Is In You?

What Kind Of Animal Is In You?

http://quizilla.com/users/saintangelgirl08...s%20in%20you%3F

:dude:

You're a Panther..... Strong ,beautiful, you just want to be you and be left alone. You are very mysterious and are very hard to get close to. But once you get close you are loyal......

Strong, beautiful? :dude:

You're a Panther..... Strong ,beautiful, you just want to be you and be left alone. You are very mysterious and are very hard to get close to. But once you get close you are loyal...... sorry no pic haven't quite got to that yet.

Sweet :dude:

Click For Spoiler

You're a Panther..... Strong ,beautiful, you just want to be you and be left alone. You are very mysterious and are very hard to get close to. But once you get close you are loyal......

You are a Wolf........beautiful, brave, but you're very much so a loner, you are true to your friends and would kill for them but you don't trust many people with any thing espically not your life, although they trust you with theirs....

post-763-1103278313.jpg post-763-1103278348.jpg

I'm a bunny :dude:

You're a Bunny..... sweet, kind,innocent, gentle, you are very gentle but also easily hurt and tend to be neive , often child like, but it'll keep you always young you'll more than likely never grow old because you'll always be a kid at heart. You hold on to what's good and stick with it.... go you....

Good, but I wanted it to be a Tiger! ( Tigers are my favorite animals. )

:dude:

fox1.jpg

You a fox.... cunning, clever, quick, and michivous, you like to have fun anyway you can, often tricking people into doing what you want done, you can tend to be self centered, but you are often to busy to notice it

You are a Wolf........beautiful, brave, but you're very much so a loner, you are true to your friends and would kill for them but you don't trust many people with any thing espically not your life, although they trust you with theirs .......sorry no pic....

Click For Spoiler
Tundra%20Wolf%2042077.jpg

[spoiler added]

You are an owl.... very wise and intelligent, you are a symbol of wisdom, this doesn't mean you're a genuis but more than likely you are very intelligent, you are probally too busy for friends, you need to lighten up and have fun don't read about life live it..........sorry no pic.

You are an owl.... very wise and intelligent, you are a symbol of wisdom, this doesn't mean you're a genuis but more than likely you are very intelligent, you are probally too busy for friends, you need to lighten up and have fun don't read about life live it..........

You are an owl.... very wise and intelligent, you are a symbol of wisdom, this doesn't mean you're a genuis but more than likely you are very intelligent, you are probally too busy for friends, you need to lighten up and have fun don't read about life live it..........sorry no pic.

You're a Panther..... Strong ,beautiful, you just want to be you and be left alone. You are very mysterious and are very hard to get close to. But once you get close you are loyal...

This fits. So would owl.

You are a Wolf........beautiful, brave, but you're very much so a loner, you are true to your friends and would kill for them but you don't trust many people with any thing espically not your life, although they trust you with theirs ...

I like mine :dude:

You're a Panther..... Strong ,beautiful, you just want to be you and be left alone. You are very mysterious and are very hard to get close to. But once you get close you are loyal...... sorry no pic haven't quite got to that yet.

Quite a few Panthers around here.

There is an old native Amercian story that says we all have two dogs that live in us one good and one bad. The question in whcih one wins. I say whichever I feed more.

:biggrin:

Good, but I wanted it to be a Tiger! ( Tigers are my favorite animals. )

:laugh:

289913[/snapback]

Hey, after some checking I found out that Tiger in latin is Panthera Tigris. ( Or something like that... ), so even if this quiz said I was a Panther, it could also mean that I am a Tiger! Yeah! :borgqueen:

Click For Spoiler
tiger.jpg

:unsure:

Hey whatda you know I'm not a panther!!!

You are an owl.... very wise and intelligent, you are a symbol of wisdom, this doesn't mean you're a genuis but more than likely you are very intelligent, you are probally too busy for friends, you need to lighten up and have fun don't read about life live it.