Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BakulaBabe

What Breed Of Cat Are You?

What Breed Of Cat Are You?

http://quizilla.com/users/KatherynS/quizze...%20are%20you%3F

:dude:

1055814796_CArtpersian.jpg

You are a Persian! You are quiet, gentle, and loving, though sometimes you need extra attention and care. Some might call you high maintenance, but you just need to be pampered.

1055818625_CArtragdoll.jpg

You are a Ragdoll! You are known for your laid back attitude. You are the ultimate in low-maintenance. You'd rather hang out around the house all day than seek adventure.

1055815058cartsiamese3jd.jpg

You are a Siamese! You are fun-loving, playful, energetic, talkative, and exotic. You are the center of attention and you love every minute of it

Meooowww *shows claws* :dude::dude:

1055815058_CArtsiamese.jpg

You are a Siamese! You are fun-loving, playful, energetic, talkative, and exotic. You are the center of attention and you love every minute of it.

1055814984_CArtrandom.jpg

You are a Random cat! Also known as an alley cat or a mutt. You aren't given to high-falutin' ways, but you're accessible and popular. People love you for who you are, not what you are.

You are a Siamese! You are fun-loving, playful, energetic, talkative, and exotic. You are the center of attention and you love every minute of it.

I swear I am not that talkative... *prays people pay no attention to post count :dude: * LOL!

I love cats in general, but this is one of my favorite breeds!! :dude:

:dude:

:dude: I am not putting up what it said I was! :dude:  :wow:

289601[/snapback]

Why not? All the breeds are adorable. Indeed, all cats in general are adorable. Come one, let's see! It's nothing to be ashamed of!

:wow: I am not putting up what it said I was! :P  :wow:

289601[/snapback]

Why not? All the breeds are adorable. Indeed, all cats in general are adorable. Come one, let's see! It's nothing to be ashamed of!

289602[/snapback]

Nice try!! :dude::dude:

I love cats, I have two, and I'd have more if it weren't for litter boxes.

But the cat I got is not me, and it's hairless. :eek:

What's wrong with Sphinxes? THey're cute! And they make great conversation peices.

And I know about the litter box problem. I used to have 16 cats.

*Waits* I hope I am a persian. I own a grey, one eyed persian called Oscar. He always has his tongue out...... in fact, he looks like this: :eek: ! :dude:

*Comes up* Yey!!!!!!!!! I'm a persian too! 1055814796_CArtpersian.jpg

:dude::wow: awwwwwww

1055818625_CArtragdoll.jpg

You are a Ragdoll! You are known for your laid back attitude. You are the ultimate in low-maintenance. You'd rather hang out around the house all day than seek adventure.

Jem is a Maine Coon and Martha is also Ragdoll. :dude:

You are a Random cat! Also known as an alley cat or a mutt. You aren't given to high-falutin' ways, but you're accessible and popular. People love you for who you are, not what you are.

Hmmm...just like me, sorta.

Well here's what I got but I can't say I agree with it.

You are a Ragdoll! You are known for your laid back attitude. You are the ultimate in low-maintenance. You'd rather hang out around the house all day than seek adventure

Hmmmmm.

You are a Persian! You are quiet, gentle, and loving, though sometimes you need extra attention and care. Some might call you high maintenance, but you just need to be pampered.

Pretty much true.

So cuuuuute! :dude:

1055819251_CArtsphinx.jpg

You are a Sphinx! You are mocked for your unusual appearance, but you are very loving and devoted. People just need to give you a chance!

:biggrin: k... I can live with that... <_<