Sign in to follow this  
RikerChick

What have you learned today?

Today i learned .....That my little girl understands Dutch and English,today i asked her in dutch if she loved daddy which goes like this in Dutch.."Hou je van je papa" english translation"Do you love your daddy"...shame she said No..lol...Thats my girl making daddy proud *massive Grin* :blink:

Do you love your daddy?

Hou je van je papa?

Oh how say that! I want learn that!

I learned, well, re-learned that some members do have the tendency to annoy a lot of members.... I won't say who.

I learned that if you smack your husband's butt when he's half asleep and doesn't know that you're awake he'll nearly jump through the roof. :clap:

I have learned today not to missplace my badges and Id's for work which caused me to get sent home.

At least someone turned them into security....Whew...it would cost me $150 to replace them.

When your upper lip is sore from 3 days of blowing your nose and your husband has facial hair kissing can be a little painful :naughty:

"Mama! The potty is throwing up!" is little kid speak for the toilet is overflowing and flooding the hallway and cleaning it up with toilet paper isn't working. :screwloose::roflmao:

Today I learned that when the fastest printer in the office stops printing, the people in sales and programming direction often don't have brains enough to check and see if it's just out of paper. I'm still getting a week's worth of playlogs coming out at me.... who knows how long it'll be until it gets to the stuff I sent to it only about a half hour ago!!! Sheesh!

a dog can get a driver's license (seriously) there was a lady in line in front of me tonight with a service dog and she said he was one of only four in the US that was certified to drive. He steers the wheel for her - she has some nerve damage in her hands from an injury. She said she got pulled over once for having a dog behind the wheel - can you imagine that officer when she showed him the dog's DL :blush:

Edited by TheUnicornHunter

Today, I learned never to watch a full DVD of "Diagnosis Murder" just before going to bed.

On the plus side, that was a pretty creative and memorable dream... I just wish it didn't include my mother bawling her eyes out.

Figs explode when you drop a brick on them. :blink: Also, my little brother likes making things explode. Actually I already knew that.

That the California Legislature really is too stupid to pass a budget. :lol: