Sign in to follow this  
RikerChick

What have you learned today?

I learned you shouldn't tell people about the really bad perm you had when you were 12 cause they'll want to see pics :)

I learned you shouldn't tell people about the really bad perm you had when you were 12 cause they'll want to see pics  :)

289318[/snapback]

LOL yes they do i wanna see what ya looked like with half a can of hair spray in your hair :) ...but it cant be as bad as mine when i was 14 :)....*starts photo shop*...i could make a intersting pic :)

That I need to simplify my life to make more room for the really important things. I also learned that you can give a baby a million colorful toys and they'll still only want your cell phone.

289294[/snapback]

I can understand that one! When I hold my son (at night after I've bought some beer), he'll either stare at the beer can (I hoping because he finds the contrasts of colors fascinating) or he'll try to play with the keyboard, like he knows how to type. Dangling his favorite toy in front of him distracts for all of 2 seconds.

I learned another thing today...debbie can kick my butt at Tekken 4(PS2 game) :) ...this is not good i should practice more :)

That RC cant sing*cough* :wow:

Today i learned that my grandfarther is coming to my moms for x-mas and new year :dude::dude:

*thwacks hang big time* You've never heard me sing. *thwack thwack thwack*

289547[/snapback]

*holds broken nose* :wow: ...i am only telling you what Gabri told me :dude: *runs* :dude:

Nice try buddy, you're getting thwacked. :wow::dude:

289563[/snapback]

LOL hey cant blame a guy for trying :P

I've also learned today that Dutch is very confusing.:eek:

Hehe its not that hard..it only took me 6 years to learn :dude:

I learned that RC has a dutch to english translation program...boohoo i cant make fun of her in dutch anymore :wow:

That the kids knowing I went holiday shopping yesterday evening is NOT a good thing!!

Breakfast was 20 questions! :dude:  :dude:

289614[/snapback]

Oh, god, you just HAVE to remind me of holiday shopping... I have $50 and 8 people to shop for! Hopefully I'll get a bit more cash.

So, I haven't really learned anything about that yet, but I think I'm going to!

Dr. Amelio grades very hard on essays and thinks that 87's are good grades... :dude:

I have learned i dont like Bacardi coke if its mixed with pepsi :laugh:

291905[/snapback]

What! Pepsi with Bacardi. Coke, my young jedi, is far better than Pepsi with Bacardi. Now that you have learned this hard lesson my you never forget it. :dude:

Edited by Odie

I have learned i dont like Bacardi coke if its mixed with pepsi :laugh:

291905[/snapback]

What! Pepsi with Bacardi. Coke, my young jedi, is far better than Pepsi with Bacardi. Now that you have learned this hard lesson my you never forget it. :clap:

291906[/snapback]

LMAO i know but debbie went to the stores with my mom and the pepsi was 3 bottles for the price of 2 so debbie bought that instead :dude:

That my five year old son has figured out that my credit cards are in my purse and that he can punch the numbers into the computer. :frusty::laugh:

I learned to never introduce your wife to someone as "My first wife"..................

Hitting "add reply" while at the same time receiving two PMs will freeze your browser.

1) Going to sleep and waking up to do homework at 5am is not a good idea. You fall back asleep at 7am and wake up for the 10am lecture at 9.50am. Super shower and half dressed. Arrive with soaking wet hair tied up. Then realising you left your homework in your room. And you have class presentation.

2) That no matter what happens, your lecturer wont kill you for falling behind on your work. He's their to help.

3) That money doesn't duplicate in the bank when you keep spending it.

4) That being lazy gets you nowhere. There's no mum to back-chat now, if you want something you have to clean it.

5) That I type to much

:blink: