• not sure
    • no, never
    • I might have
    • no, but I heard of them
    • no, they're jerks!
    • I'm not telling :P
    • I'm one of these people
    • I don't know anybody
    • I don't understand your question. Please rephrase it.
    • none of the above

Yes many..WAB, I don't feel that you should be calling them jerks..They just have different likes and interests..That's all..

Most of the people I know have never seen Trek, and think I'm kinda weird for watching it. There's a couple of people who have seen some Trek, but didn't like it that much. It's extremely frustrating to not be able to discuss Trek with anyone I know, except my husband - (and here, of course). The one co-worker who loved it as much as me left the company a few years ago. :rolleyes:

BTW, I voted "yes, many".

Edited by BakulaBabe

I avoid talking about trek, because i don't know anyone who watches it, when people find out i watch it, they think i'm weird..

Yes, many. I just brush it off. I'd be lying if I said I'd never done the same thing about other shows. To each their own.

Yeah, sometimes. I just make fun of them along with my Trekkie posse.

I avoid talking about trek, because i don't know anyone who watches it, when people find out i watch it, they think i'm weird..

286929[/snapback]

Well you just think them weird right back. Normals... :laugh:

Edited by sea trooper

It happens to me alot. I don't worry about it. It is their loss not mine. :laugh:

I might have but i cant remember but i do talk to a lot of ppl who dont watch trek but none of them have ever said to me its a stupid show :laugh:

yes it happens every now and then. Sadly in my family, my brother was just yesterday telling me how stupid the book "The Return" by William Shatner is. He's 15 years old and I'm 21 oh well. :laugh:

I get told by almost everyone that comes to my house and sees my collection of DVDs proudly displayed that they've either never seen an episode, didn't understand it, or just didn't like it. And it always ends up with someone saying that it's stupid. This annoys me because how can you judge something if you don't give it a chance. Then I have a friend who used to come over and watch Trek with me, but I had to stop it because he'd criticize everything about it. I don't take lightly to Trek Bashing. Constructive Criticizim is acceptable, but Bashing is another thing.