Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FleetLord

Greetings From SaveEnterprise.com !

Hello my name is Tom, many of you already know me from Saveenterprise.com. Just thought i would pop in and say hello. I am impressed by all the tweaking and additions to your invision board (still tweaking ours) I also like to remind everyone that we will be having a live chat with Connor Trinneer this month and James Horan (future guy) next month for any one interested.

HEy FleetLord! welcome to startrekfans.net! Gald to see you here, one of us over at SE probably mentioned here.

WELCOME TO STARTREKFANS!!! B)

Hope you like it here.......see you out there B)

Nice to meet you Tom. I hadnt heard about your site, but I'm sure I'll be checking it out as I'm a huge Enterprise fan.

Please feel free to drop by The Great Link, a small forum, but worth visit!

The Vorta Lounge

Thanks guys! You should also swing bye of forum so i can welcome you. :naughty: I, myself often visit other forums my second home is TrekBBS (after saveenterprise.com of course). Your forum here seems very friendly, as is ours (as couger will tell you). Thanks again.

I would like to welcome you!!!!!!!! I love Enterprise I hope that it will last for a very long time to come. Captain John Archer is very sexy lol.