Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BakulaBabe

What Path Do You Take In Life?

Found this at "Quizilla".

"What Path Do You Take In Life?"

http://www.quizilla.com/users/Jai16/quizze...Results.%5BX%5D

Here's what I got..... :look:

maybe I should tale it again in a few days? :frusty: (looks like a fun quiz, huh!) :look:

1099440908_ughstretch.JPG

You've come upon a Rough Stretch. Can you make it through? You've come upon hard times. Things aren't looking so good to you and your life has seem to collapse into a downward spiral. You've lost your way and can't seem to find the right path to take. You are probably depressed and feeling lonely as you've lost sight of those who love you. You may wander through this road with a few others like you and are able to comfort them as they comfort you, but it is not enough. You've lost something, maybe someone close, and with it you lost your faith in life. You're probably confused and unsure what to do next. But the way will become clear eventually. It always does. This stretch that lies before you seems never-ending and not worth traveling. But don't let yourself fall, you may have stumbled upon this, but pick yourself up as best you can and hold on to that little bit of faith you have. The road isn't as endless as it seems. All things, good and bad must come to and end. This too shall pass and you'll be amazed at what good lay beyond it if you just find the strength within yourself to try and make it.

I got....

1099434196_cs10021598.jpg

You take the Road Less Traveled. Who wants to go where everyone else has already gone anyway? You look for the hidden paths, ones most don't see and don't care to venture down. You go boldly and stand proud discontent with what's been put in front of you, determined to find a way perfect for you even no one else will take it with you. You live as you want and not for others, but be careful not become selfish. Others may need you and you should be there for them, especially the ones close to you. You tend to be the leader in most situations and people listen and trust you not lead them astray. Your firm in your opinions and beliefs and unwilling to change yourself to suit other people. By the same token, you can be stubborn to a fault, change isn't always a bad thing you know. Everyone changes and grows, you shouldn't try to stay exactly the same or you could be left behind. Then again, you may change frequently. Some people change to fit in, you my little non-conformist, may change to be set apart. It's great to be different, but it's also just as great to have things in common with people, even if those people are in that "crowd" you seem to have a vendetta against. Don't try to be different, just be who you are, whoever that is and you'll be unique all on your own. So make some time for people, let yourself blend into the crowd every once in awhile, you may just learn something about them and yourself you never knew before.

Hmm thats weird the link wont work for me...thats a first :frusty: ....oh well i started down the dark path and forever will it dominate my destiny...like obi wans apprentice consume me it will...quick and easy it is more suductive...lol okkkk i guess i should go see a DR. :look:

1099510631_csstairway.JPG

You take the Stairway to Heaven. Why stay down when you can go up? You, my ambitious friend, are going places, following your dreams. Good for you. Few people chase their dreams anymore. Never give that up. You are heading up in the world, making a name for yourself, even if it's just a small group who know it. You're finding your way and are heading straight for the top. You've got all the qualities of a great leader and are probably a very optimistic individual. Though you can be a bit selfish at times and have a tendency to step over people in your way. You must watch that. You could end up hurting the ones you love if you put your own goals above them. Never lose faith in that dream of yours, but make sure you can keep those close to you because in the end they'll be the ones to get you through the tough times. You have found your place and yourself, few can do so well and still struggle to find themselves. Don't let go of that sense of self you have even in times of confusion, it will help you pull through. Be careful of your ego too, you could lose your balances and once you're at the top, it's a very long way down. So be mindful of others, strive forward to reach your dream, whatever it may be, be true to yourself, and you keep going up. Don't let anyone pull you down.

I got

1099440908_ughstretch.JPG

You've come upon a Rough Stretch. Can you make it through? You've come upon hard times. Things aren't looking so good to you and your life has seem to collapse into a downward spiral. You've lost your way and can't seem to find the right path to take. You are probably depressed and feeling lonely as you've lost sight of those who love you. You may wander through this road with a few others like you and are able to comfort them as they comfort you, but it is not enough. You've lost something, maybe someone close, and with it you lost your faith in life. You're probably confused and unsure what to do next. But the way will become clear eventually. It always does. This stretch that lies before you seems never-ending and not worth traveling. But don't let yourself fall, you may have stumbled upon this, but pick yourself up as best you can and hold on to that little bit of faith you have. The road isn't as endless as it seems. All things, good and bad must come to and end. This too shall pass and you'll be amazed at what good lay beyond it if you just find the strength within yourself to try and make it.

Hmm thats weird the link wont work for me...thats a first :look: ....oh well i started down the dark path and forever will it dominate my destiny...like obi wans apprentice consume me it will...quick and easy it is more suductive...lol okkkk i guess i should go see a DR. :look:

284922[/snapback]

Yes, my young Jedi. You may need help. :frusty:

Hmm thats weird the link wont work for me...thats a first :look: ....oh well i started down the dark path and forever will it dominate my destiny...like obi wans apprentice consume me it will...quick and easy it is more suductive...lol okkkk i guess i should go see a DR. :look:

284922[/snapback]

284931[/snapback]

Hehe yeah i really do need help but i blame debbie for that*runs* but it is my destinysid.gif

284922[/snapback]

284931[/snapback]

Hehe yeah i really do need help but i blame debbie for that*runs* but it is my destinysid.gif

284932[/snapback]

There aren't many place to hide that Debbie doesn't know about. Good luck!

That quiz is bull! It said I take the path of least resistance. Heaven knows, I live for resistance, so it's just not right.

B:

You take the Road Less Traveled. Who wants to go where everyone else has already gone anyway? You look for the hidden paths, ones most don't see and don't care to venture down. You go boldly and stand proud discontent with what's been put in front of you, determined to find a way perfect for you even no one else will take it with you. You live as you want and not for others, but be careful not become selfish. Others may need you and you should be there for them, especially the ones close to you. You tend to be the leader in most situations and people listen and trust you not lead them astray. Your firm in your opinions and beliefs and unwilling to change yourself to suit other people. By the same token, you can be stubborn to a fault, change isn't always a bad thing you know. Everyone changes and grows, you shouldn't try to stay exactly the same or you could be left behind. Then again, you may change frequently. Some people change to fit in, you my little non-conformist, may change to be set apart. It's great to be different, but it's also just as great to have things in common with people, even if those people are in that "crowd" you seem to have a vendetta against. Don't try to be different, just be who you are, whoever that is and you'll be unique all on your own. So make some time for people, let yourself blend into the crowd every once in awhile, you may just learn something about them and yourself you never knew before.

You take the Path of Least Resistance. Why make things hard for yourself? You are a go-with-flow sort of person and little gets to you. Why? Because it's all good, right? They say the path of least resistance is a straight line and that's where you go, ever forward and never looking back. It's good to keep the past behind you, a quality far too little people have these days. You know the past is the past, but don't let yourself forget it. You can't learn from your mistakes if you don't remember them. You're probably loved for your laid-back frame of mind and easy-going qualities , but you tend take the easy way out in life and verge on lazy. Great character is found through great challenges. You most likely have the abilities in you to succeed and over-come what life throws at you. You just got get up and face that challenge. You tend to lose your head in bad situations because you aren't used to them. And by the time you've found the easiest way to master a problem, you could've already taken care of it. Bad things happen, difficult situations come up, that's life. What matters is that you rise to face those challenges and you can do it. Never lose your laid-back qualities as they will help you greatly. Just step onto that hard road every once in awhile and you'll discover that with each stretch it becomes easier and easier to over-come life's hurdles.

Right on the nose! Maybe I got this result because I only have 10 days and then I'm on 6 months leave! Can't wait. I ain't going to let anything worry me!

"Knockin of Heaven's Door" is on the radio right now :yes: :nono:

post-897-1101824574.jpg

You take the Stairway to Heaven. Why stay down when you can go up? You, my ambitious friend, are going places, following your dreams. Good for you. Few people chase their dreams anymore. Never give that up. You are heading up in the world, making a name for yourself, even if it's just a small group who know it. You're finding your way and are heading straight for the top.

You've got all the qualities of a great leader and are probably a very optimistic individual. Though you can be a bit selfish at times and have a tendency to step over people in your way. You must watch that. You could end up hurting the ones you love if you put your own goals above them. Never lose faith in that dream of yours, but make sure you can keep those close to you because in the end they'll be the ones to get you through the tough times.

You have found your place and yourself, few can do so well and still struggle to find themselves. Don't let go of that sense of self you have even in times of confusion, it will help you pull through. Be careful of your ego too, you could lose your balances and once you're at the top, it's a very long way down. So be mindful of others, strive forward to reach your dream, whatever it may be, be true to yourself, and you keep going up. Don't let anyone pull you down.

1099510631_csstairway.JPG

You take the Stairway to Heaven. Why stay down when you can go up? You, my ambitious friend, are going places, following your dreams. Good for you. Few people chase their dreams anymore. Never give that up. You are heading up in the world, making a name for yourself, even if it's just a small group who know it. You're finding your way and are heading straight for the top. You've got all the qualities of a great leader and are probably a very optimistic individual. Though you can be a bit selfish at times and have a tendency to step over people in your way. You must watch that. You could end up hurting the ones you love if you put your own goals above them. Never lose faith in that dream of yours, but make sure you can keep those close to you because in the end they'll be the ones to get you through the tough times. You have found your place and yourself, few can do so well and still struggle to find themselves. Don't let go of that sense of self you have even in times of confusion, it will help you pull through. Be careful of your ego too, you could lose your balances and once you're at the top, it's a very long way down. So be mindful of others, strive forward to reach your dream, whatever it may be, be true to yourself, and you keep going up. Don't let anyone pull you down.

I like this one! :borgqueen:

:nono:

You take the Hard Road.

1099497029_cshardroad.JPG

Who doesn't love a challenge? When life gives you lemons you not only make lemonade, you make lemon meringue pie to go along with it. When things are at their worst, you are at your best. You thrive in conflict and more worried when things are going well. To this end you tend to make things harder on yourself than they have to be. You can become over-confident at times. Be careful not to bite off more than you can chew or you'll bury yourself. You probably have trouble accepting the help of other people, needing the satisfaction that you not only can, but must do everything yourself. This just isn't true, it's good to be independent and self-reliant as you are, but it takes an even greater amount of strength to admit when you need help and sometimes even you need help. You take charge of the bad situations with no problem and people know that you are the one to get them through it. But when things are going your way, you aren't sure what to do and tend to just do what others want to , all the while searching for that hard road again. Things don't always have to be hard, you don't have to always face the tough days on your own and you can decide what you want for the good days. Find that strength in humility we know is there and let someone know when you need help and take that easy road every once in awhile. Give yourself the break you deserve.

I cannot really complain with my results...

1099437507_beatenpath.JPG

You take the Beaten Path. After all, that's what it's there for right? You are content with the options already laid out for you definitely of the "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." frame of mind. You tend to be a follower rather than a leader, but that's fine because all good leaders must first be good followers. You tend to follow the crowds living life the tried and true way, often letting others make the decisions. Just don't forget you have a mind too. Never be afraid to voice your ideas or opinions, no matter how ridiculous others may think they are. This beaten path is your comfort zone, you want and deserve company on your travels trough life as you are probably a very friendly and kind individual, always putting the needs of others before your own. That's an excellent and all too rare quality. Never lose it. But being surrounded isn't always the best. People tend to try and take charge and advantage of the fact and if you aren't careful, it'll be your life that's been taken over. Venture away from your well-traveled road and find your own away. Head down that road less-traveled and see what's there because though the path you're on may have been done before, that doesn't necessarily make it the right one for you. Step out of your comfort zone and take some risks you wouldn't normally take, make mistakes, and make some time for just you. Indulge and be a little selfish. You'll come out all the better for it.

The first time I took this quiz, a few weeks ago, I got... The Hard Road

I took it again, and I got... A Rough Stretch

Both fit, though I believe A Rough Stretch is a bit more accurate.