Rivendells_king

Are you A ST.com refugee?

Were you a ST.com refugee?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Were you a ST.com refugee?

• Yes
    • No
    • Other

I don't know. How long did I have to be at ST.com before I came here to qualify as an official refugee? I was only active there for a few months before the chatroom went the way of the Dodo. Hey...wait a minute, Fen shows up...the chatroom goes kaput...aw crap. B) B)

I'm a refugee of Star Trek dot Com. I joined back in August 1997. Yes that long. I remeber the Klingon room... very fun place to be some times. I was in the chat rooms there right up until they closed them down and I was told of this place. I have over the last 7 years of my life learned one thing from all this... I will name a spammer on site if I can.

I never did post on ST.com but I was in the ten forward the lounge a lot. I do miss their chat and agree with Kor that it was nice to always find a group of ppl chatting. But this site is much nicer and friendlier!

Yes, I'm a ST.com refugee! I went under the name; Borgfemale. I'm rarely looking at that site now, just now and then to see if there are any changes. And I rarely posts there anymore.

By the way, the message boards there have changed for the better ( the look that is... ) !

:bow:

Um..well, I didn't exactly know what you guys were talking about, so I put other. See, I was a member at ST.com before I discovered this site, and then pretty much stopped going there because things here were jut so much more interesting and friendly, though I do see what's going on there from time to time. Does that qualify as a ST.com refugee? :bow:

Yes I'm from Star Trek.Com, but I don't classify myself as a refugee..I was there for two years as the infamous worf24091 and other names (which I won't mention, they are classified, now shut up). I came here once I was referred here by someone (I forget who, and this is soo much better..)

So to those of you who liked me, thanks for likin me

and to those people in the lounge that hated me a lot...well you don't need to know my opinion of ya ;)

Thanks,

Shadow :P

Just to tell you all I still have my old name from st.com... Capt_Picard... yep I kept the name on that site and got it when I joined here.

I tried to join that site about three times, and every time I tried to register an account it just came up as an "Error" message.

But I read threads on there every day. We discuss ST.com threads on Kill Enterprise.

The whole "ENT War" has crossed over onto ST.com and some of the things the Brazaelians post make for some hilarious reading.

:P ;):borg2:

I never did do the ST.com boards. hung out in the chat room a bit.

I never posted at the message board at st.com, but I loved the lounge. Needless to say, I'm a refugee of it. :P Had the same screen name there as I do here.

Definitely loved the lounge until it was painfully shut down -.-

I may have actually cried the day that I realized that the lounge was never to come back... >.> I didn't tell you that. :P

I recognise some of the names. and Capt_Picard, do you remember CptJPhase from the Klingon Hall? I stopped in a few times way back then. My brother did, too. (CptGPhase) and Krissy was a common one there (CdrKPhase, as I recall)