Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

~ What's the Best OR Worst Halloween Prank ~

I never did any :bow::flowers: But that doesn't matter. Best or Worst, meaning the same thing. :cloud9: To your victim or victims. :bow::laugh:

Jumping out in front of a car after dark wearing a hockey mask like Jason from the Friday the 13th movies is mine. In retrospect it was more stupid than anything else. :flowers:

Ok the worse me and my friends did one year when we where about 14 was we went to a house to trick or treat and before we even rang the door bell the guy came out the door teling us to piss off which i didnt think was very nice so a friend of mine went home and had a dump in a news paper then we cover the news paper in petrol sneaked up to the guys house set the news paper on fire and rang the bell,the guy came out jumped on the news paper to put out the fire and walked back in his house not knowing he had poo on the bottom of his shoe's :cloud9::laugh: bet his carpet was a mess :flowers:

Morel of this story is dont tell me to piss off :bow:

Edited by hangon

lol. He got what he deserved.

I've not done any pranks. Maybe I'll do some this year...

lol. He got what he deserved.

I've not done any pranks. Maybe I'll do some this year...

276808[/snapback]

LOL yep i thought so to cuz he was telling little kids to piss off as well so he got what was coming to him :laugh:

I behaved myself during Halloween.

Click For Spoiler
I was more afaird that if my parents found if I pulled any pranks than anythings else.

I used to work at an on-campus coffee house and we would decorate it for Halloween. We put a severed hand grabing a pastry in our display case and when you shut the door real fast it looked like the helper's hand was cut off. We also put fake cockroaches out and I would pretend to smash one with my hand when a customer ordered. :laugh:

I behaved myself during Halloween.

Click For Spoiler

276815[/snapback]

Same here. We were allowed to trick-or-treat growing up, but not allowed to damage property, or play tricks on people. For example, I think what Hang and his group did was overkill. The man was rude, but he did not deserve the prank he got. How do you know whether or not he was hostile based on what had been done to him by another group of thoughtless teens in previous years? Your prank certainly would not make him a trusting neighbor.

I used to work at an on-campus coffee house and we would decorate it for Halloween. We put a severed hand grabing a pastry in our display case and when you shut the door real fast it looked like the helper's hand was cut off. We also put fake cockroaches out and I would pretend to smash one with my hand when a customer ordered. 

Now that's funny! I probably would have taken the 'cockroaches' seriously..... :laugh:

Ok the worse me and my friends did one year when we where about 14 was we went to a house to trick or treat and before we even rang the door bell the guy came out the door teling us to piss off which i didnt think was very nice so a friend of mine went home and had a dump in a news paper then we cover the news paper in petrol sneaked up to the guys house set the news paper on fire and rang the bell,the guy came out jumped on the news paper to put out the fire and walked back in his house not knowing he had poo on the bottom of his shoe's  :blink:  O_o bet his carpet was a mess  :tear:

Morel of this story is dont tell me to piss off :P

276806[/snapback]

Excuse my naivte' Hang but is that what is called a "Flaming Bag of Durfwad"??? O_o :P :) Yea, that's bad, I agree. But who am I to judge?? :laugh::nono:

Is this where the term "Full of the Devil" came from?? :)

My two cents on Hang's trick.

True cursing at kids isn't good manners but the guy didn't deserve what he got. Remember, no one is under any obligation to give candy to kids - and it strikes me as a sort of extortion that you either have to pass out candy or have your property messed up.

I never even knew about pranks when I was a kid. Now I think it is sad that little hoodlums wander around smashing your pumpkins on your sidewalk etc. (even if you do give out candy :laugh: )

Around here it's understood if porch light is on you can trick or treat but if it isn't on you're not supposed to go to the door.

I found out how to make my computer talk one day and its voice was really robotic like the ones that people use when they kid nap somebody, so I prank called my friends with it and told them that I knew where they lived and described their entire bed room just to freek them out. Man that was fun.

I can only think of 2. One, when I was 15, me and a friend had these baby-dolls that had detachable heads and were made of foam. We would put large (half-pint sized) blood packets into them and toss them off of overpasses. My, we were stupid kids. I guess that would classify as "worst."

The other one me and my friend Tom's girlfriend played on him. I was inspired by Ferris Beuller's Day Off. Remember the inflatable clown in his bed? Well, when Tom was asleep, his girlfriend got out of bed and we hooked up all the wires and stuff and put in a skeleton, rather than a clown. The wires weren't connect to the door, they were controlled by us. We were in the closet. Tom woke up, went to use the bathroom, and came back. When he cam in, we moved the skeleton a bit to make it look like someone moving under the sheets. Tom gets in bed. Tom put his arm around his "girlfriend." Tom realises that something is amiss. He throws back the sheet and sees the skeleton.

I've never seen a fat boy run so fast and scream so loud. :laugh: That was indeed the best prank.

I see the words Overkill,hoodlum,full of the devil..LMFAO i have been called lots of things and been told i can go to far but those are new :laugh: ..the starter of this thread asked for the best or worse well thats my worse...hehe

:laugh: Oh fond memories! As a teenager/young adult I spent quite a bit of time in the company of a young man that was my best friend. He was a very gifted artist and could draw anything. He made me laugh. Halloween was especially fun as he would take me on pumpkin heist and we would line them up on a old Decamp Road by a old forgotten cemetry. We would look over out bounty of ill gotten Jack-O-Lanterns and make gunpower bombs and blow them up. One by one and snapped pictures of the whole thing on film to see what actually happened to the things, as most often they exploded into oblivion. :blink: I miss my dear friend at times as I think I would of married him but he was called home to Heaven. He was hit and killed in a car accident back in the mid 80's.

I see the words Overkill,hoodlum,full of the devil..LMFAO i have been called lots of things and been told i can go to far but those are new  :blink: ..the starter of this thread asked for the best or worse well thats my worse...hehe

276967[/snapback]

Hang, don't worry about it. I have no idea about this stuff. :laugh: I'm not judging you at all.

I didn't call you a hoodlum hangon, but I did call kids that smash pumpkins on our sidewalks hoodlums.  What would you call them?

277007[/snapback]

In my neighborhood, I'd call them bored. :laugh:

I'm glad in retrospect you view this kind of behavior, as not a smart thing to do. My next door neighbor's teenage son often did this. He thought it was funny to see cars full of people swerving to avoid hitting him, even though it was highly possible that those in the car could be seriously injured in the attempt to avoid causing him injury ...........It did not have to be Halloween for him to do this.....and he often did this to show off in front of his friends........Well, one day, his friends were available to see him killed right in front of their eyes.........the car couldn't brake in time...........How awful it was for his little brother and friends who saw it, those in the car who hit him, and for his mother waiting for him to come home from school that day.

Jumping out in front of a car after dark wearing a hockey mask like Jason from the Friday the 13th movies is mine. In retrospect it was more stupid than anything else. :laugh:

276766[/snapback]

Both involved my old job.

Really bad one.. scared us ALL. A couple of the older students(my teammates at the time), and one of our coaches "pranked" the rest of us at the Halloween Sleepover at the gym by faking a kidnapping of one of the girls. The rest of the younger girls were kinda spooked when a branch blew in the wind and hit the side of the studio (it is in a warehouse like building). So the coach and the older girls decided to have "fun" with it. Most of the girls were so terrified that many wanted to call their parents and go home right then and there. And of course the coach (who was hosting it) freaked out because she would have had to explain why at least 10 of the kids wanted to go home and never go to a sleepover ever again. I was beyond angered at the culprits pathetic behavior. She decides to do this, for "fun"?!?!?!?!?!?! :( :laugh:

Then several years later, that same coach was helping me host a Halloween party/sleep over and those who remembered her little "joke" decided to turn the tables on her just a tad (nothing as bad as what she did). All the girls just hid in various rooms in the studio, while she and the older girls (who already had caused some major trouble I might add...including a stunt that could have put a girl at a health risk. The girl was highly allergic to chocolate or caramel or something, and the culprits had doused a few of the younger kids clothing in syrups and rice, including the one girl's clothes. THey were in DEEEEEEP crap with me, and they were not happy when I spoke to everyone of their parents. And were banned from two sleepovers after that one.)

Well the one trouble making woman, and the trouble making girls came back to find not a party... but a deserted gym (complete with all the girls belongings were gone). I was there on the phone "speaking" to a parent (really my own mother) and one of the girls remained at my side. She told them all the girls were upset with what happened earlier at what the older kids did and all decided to go home. So in the 45 minutes that the older ones were in the kitchen in another building... all the parents had picked the kids up and the head coach was notified at the behavior. THe other coach freaked out and the older girls did too. And that was when the 25 other kids popped out of their various hiding spots. Needless to say between me contacting the older kids parents, speaking to my boss and our prank we pulled on them... they decided to behave themselves from then on out.

Every3 years or so i replace the dummy I put on the porch dressed in a Jason masked and I jump out and scare the kids that come to y door to get candy!

I don't go trick or treating but one time I went with her friend and her older sister down her street. We took a bottle of tomato sauce with us and pretended it was blood. They squirted it on me, screamed as loud as they could and ran off before I could catch up. The old woman who we knocked on for was scared out of her skull! Opps! :(

My aunt married a black man. My uncle Jimmy lol, I love him to death too. He favors Tony Todd. So I thought it was great to pull a prank on my friends.... So he dressed up as Candyman. OMG ! It was hilariously funny.....

I was standing in the hallway and I told my friends watch this.

I said Candyman five times and my uncle snuck behind me and you should have seen the look on their faces...... :( :laugh: :lol: :hug: :( They went running out the door.. We both was laughing so hard. My husband came home late from work and he saw all my friends running out the door. He came in and asked what happen. ... Lol it was funny.