Sign in to follow this  
TransporterMalfunction

Countries that you like

I have no idea, I've never been outside the US. I'm sure every country has something wonderful and beautiful about them.

I have no idea, I've never been outside the US. I'm sure every country has something wonderful and beautiful about them.

Yeah, but when you live in the US there is little need to go abroad I suppose, because there is so much to see over there due to the vast size of the country.

Yeah, but when you live in the US there is little need to go abroad I suppose, because there is so much to see over there due to the vast size of the country.

I'd really love to visit Kenya and Australia someday. I can't believe I've lived in the south west US most of my life and I've never been to Mexico. :wow:

I'd really love to visit Kenya and Australia someday. I can't believe I've lived in the south west US most of my life and I've never been to Mexico. :wow:

Well, I've never been to Scotland or Ireland, but I did go to Wales once for a football match. It was Yeovil Town FC v Cardiff, and about halfway through the match their fans started throwing plastic bottles at us, it was only later that we found out they were coming from the family section!!!

SCOTLAND

IRELAND

ENGLAND

(But my favorite IS my place of residence. Lol.)

CANADA!

What can I say? I'm a sucker for the British Commonwealth. Lol.

Australia (cos im here now)

Germany (cos im part german)

and umm pick one randomly..............

greenland says my friend next to me

Live in the USA - will never get to see it all from sea to shining sea.

3. Egypt

2. England

1. Scotland, Scotland, Scotland!

Been to England and Scotland once - going back next year for a month!

I can't wait!!!!!!!!!

Gosh tough questions. So many places I want to go to.

(not in particular order)

1) Scotland - I'd really like to go there to see the country and to do research on my family tree

2) Tahiti - I have always wanted to go to Tahiti for my dream vacation

3) many places in the States I would like to go - Disney World again, Georgia to see a friend

The only country that I can say that I truly LOVE is my home country - Canada :wow:

I've been to Germany, Austria, and Switzerland back in '96, and really enjoyed myself, and i'm planning to go back in 2006. Other than those i'm fond of my country, The United States. and in no order England, Ireland, Netherlands, Canada, Russia, and the Scandinavian countries.

My favourite Cities are Boston, München, Baltimore, DC, Heidelburg, and Vienna.

I've never been outside the continental US although I looked across the river to Canada when I was at Niagara Falls. One of our group didn't have ID so we didn't go across.

Places I would like to go:

Mayan ruins in Central America

Australia

Japan

Someone suggested the US is so large that is like several countries in one. Here's my sad confession. I've seen the Grand Canyon, Niagara Falls, the Sequioas in California - but I've never been to the Everglades (yes born in Florida)

3) many places in the States I would like to go - Disney World again, Georgia to see a friend.

You get big hug for that.

I live in the USA (take a wild guess what state) but since i was very young i have always wanted to go to England. I have been told I an related to the Queen'S champion and I'd like to know what the means.

And i have already dreamt of going to Canada, so I'm hopping that dream was Prophetic. I had fun in the dream, i'm sure the real thing would be a blast!

I live in the USA,and I've been to 30 states around the country.I have been from sea to shining sea! :innocent:

I currently live about 45 minutes from Mexico,I've been there a bunch!

My favorite countries:

1 Holland (I love Amsterdam!! I went there once and didn't want to come back.....Of course I was pretty stoned! :(

2 Scotland (My roots!)

3 Tahiti (Half naked native women,need I say more?)

i would love to go to

1.IRELAND

2.SCOTLAND

3.AUSTRALIA

and if money were no object(dreaming again) i would love to go see stonehenge, easter island, myan ruiins, and egyptian ruins, i love all that stuff, its fascinating the technological advancements these people showed in astronomy, and building, its amazing.

i would love to go to

1.IRELAND

2.SCOTLAND

3.AUSTRALIA

and if money were no object(dreaming again) i would love to go see stonehenge, easter island, myan ruiins, and egyptian ruins, i love all that stuff, its fascinating the technological advancements these people showed in astronomy, and building, its amazing.

Take me with you! I want to go to all those places too!

:innocent: USA. Live now in the south. Been up and down the east coast. Like to at least see the west coast. :(

I like all the countries I have no favorites

I have been all over the world thanks to my sisters (ex) husband who is in the military