Sign in to follow this  
Wishfire

The Picard Song

:blink: Yikes!! Looked like Beverly was a bit heavy in the bikini bottom, AYE???? :wow: :lol:

"Moving from topic to topic in one incredibly long sentence" :rolleyes:

I'm glad you all liked it! :wow:

:blink: Yikes!! Looked like Beverly was a bit heavy in the bikini bottom, AYE???? :lol:  :rolleyes:

Heh heh, that's what I said!

:rolleyes: Yikes!! Looked like Beverly was a bit heavy in the bikini bottom, AYE???? :lol:  :wow:

"Moving from topic to topic in one incredibly long sentence" :blink:

270802[/snapback]

You sure that was actually beverly??? :wow:

You know I was just quietly laughing to myself until Riker started dancing at which point I literally inhaled my coffee and spent 2 or 3 minutes coughing. :assimilated: Bizarre but funny.

Good god I could not control my emotions during that video. God it was so weird it was funny and my sister walked behind during the close up on beverly or what ever it was LOL

It's been a while since I saw it myslef so I decided, "What the hey?" I still think the best part is where the Ewok is shooting a phaser at Wesley.

I have alot of star trek paradoies and also you should get william shanter's new cd which is also out right now.

Just a reminder to those who haven't seen it yet (and a warning that I should've included right from the beginning)...

This animation is very funny!

The Picard Song

It contains a small amount of adult matter (but not enough to be truly offensive, or at least not very). The related link at this site do contain a bit more adult matter, so viewer discretion is advised.

Never thought I'd hear myself say that...