Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Missing Avatars

I've noticed that several member's Avatars are missing, there was an error on the server and it caused several to be deleted. If you notice your Avatar missing just upload it again.

OK. I'll do that. I've noticed today there have been alot of problems with my staying connected too. Is that part of this too VBG??

one minute i saw an avatar of someone in a topic then i went to another topic, when i came back to the original topic that person's avatar was missing.

I still see avatars missing.

Edit: my avatar is gone!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Cougar

OK. I'll do that. I've noticed today there have been alot of problems with my staying connected too. Is that part of this too VBG??

268766[/snapback]

I don't believe so, but I haven't been online much today so I don't know if there were connection problems earlier or not but the 2 shouldn't be related.

one minute i saw an avatar of someone in a topic then i went to another topic, when i came back to the original topic that person's avatar was missing.

I still see avatars missing.

Edit: my avatar is gone!!!!!!!!!!

268768[/snapback]

You were probably seeing the cached avatar, meaning it was stored in your computer's temp files but was no longer on the server. That's why it disappeared.

I still see many missing avatars. Maybe you should make an announcement about this.

I still see many missing avatars. Maybe you should make an announcement about this.

268784[/snapback]

:clap: He did, it's THIS thread.

No, I mean make an announcement somewhere else. Like in the Announcement forum where more people would read.

Hang made me see that on games :laugh: So I put mine back up :laugh: Thanks for the heads up VBG :flex:

268929[/snapback]

Looks like you will have to do it again and valeris and jeanway yours are gone again so was mine when i logged on.

I noticed it was happening again last night. I figure that if it does not show back up sometime today, that I would just upload it again today.

It took me three times to upload my avatar. It works now, but I wonder how long will it last. :laugh:

pheww...thank goodness, i uploaded mine again and its working, for a second there i thought i was in real trouble for trying to upload a funny one yesterday, that would have raised an eye brow or two.... :laugh: ...LOL...