Sign in to follow this  
unitmonster

greetings

Hello everyone. I just joined and wanted to say hello. I have nothing important to say yet but do enjoy discussing star trek topics. This looks to be a good place to do so. I would like to say that I thoroughly enjoy Enterprise and hope that many people here do not bash this show as I've found on some other sites. I thinks its good show and while it could use a little jumpstart (which I think it may get soon) its a good addition to the star trek universe.

Welcome to the boards unitmonster! No fear about being bashed here for anything. We have lots of Enterprise lovers here including me!! Take your time getting acquainted with the boards but I'm sure you'll find yourself posting sooner than you think. You may be interested in checking out the Enterprise chat that is held Wednesday evenings in the chat room. We use an AIM chat room. If you check out Ten Forward there is a pinned thread regarding the chat. I'm one of the mods so if you have any questions feel free to PM me.Have fun!!!

waving.gif

Welcome, Unitmonster. I LOVE ENTERPRISE!!! Hope to see you in the chat!! LLAP ;)

Welcome!!! I hope you have a great time here at STARTREKFANS.net!!!

WELCOME to the coolest site on the web!!! - every series has taken a couple o' seasons to really get goin' - i think 'Enterprise' has a shot ... happy trekkin'!!!

HELLO AND WELCOME!

I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR OPINIONS!:rolleyes:

I am a moderator here, so feel free to PM me if you need anything.

Welcome!

I hope that you like it here and I look forward to chatting with you more

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

Sign in to follow this