Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stargrail

Hi I'm Ant

I am a believer in Star Trek.

So much so I have studied the Math of JRR Searl. And have applied what I think to be E=MC^2, to a prototype Gravity Wheel.

After developing ideas and thoughts of making free energy using Gravity, Energy could be E=10x36^2 the solution to free energy and antigravity.

I built it using E=10x36^2, it failed but I carried on extending the mechanism to see I have rescaled and rebuilt 3 arms at 6 to 45^2, 1 arm was later extended to 54^2. I have JUST discovered an effect on the 54^2 compared with the 36^2 and 45^2, the longer 1 arm is, the further clockwise or anticlockwise the Gravity Wheel goes.

I can see without doubt that ONE arm extended far enough will make a Gravity Wheel turn until breakdown. The movement of the arms motion when limited to only an inch has the best effect. I will extend it 4 at a time. I recon a couple of days.

I know that it cannot be registered as a patient as it is maths, I believe multi arms could be applied to required torque.

Anyone give advise on what to do next?

Apart from see the Dr. as he already knows about the project, with interest and will be my authorative Witness.

Ta!!!

Ant :rolleyes:

I am a believer in Star Trek.

So much so I have studied the Math of JRR Searl. And have applied what I think to be E=MC^2, to a prototype Gravity Wheel.

After developing ideas and thoughts of making free energy using Gravity, Energy could be E=10x36^2 the solution to free energy and antigravity.

I built it using E=10x36^2, it failed but I carried on extending the mechanism to see I have rescaled and rebuilt 3 arms at 6 to 45^2, 1 arm was later extended to 54^2. I have JUST discovered an effect on the 54^2 compared with the 36^2 and 45^2, the longer 1 arm is, the further clockwise or anticlockwise the Gravity Wheel goes.

I can see without doubt that ONE arm extended far enough will make a Gravity Wheel turn until breakdown. The movement of the arms motion when limited to only an inch has the best effect. I will extend it 4 at a time. I recon a couple of days.

I know that it cannot be registered as a patient as it is maths, I believe multi arms could be applied to required torque.

Anyone give advise on what to do next?

265326[/snapback]

I have no idea what you just said...... You'll love it here! Welcome aboard! seatrooper.jpg

:rolleyes:

Greetings Stargrail. Welcome. Uh and as far as your computations go. :) :rolleyes: <_< sorry have no clue on that one. But welcome anyway. :unsure:

wavey.gifWelcome to STARTREKFANS!

<_< I don't know what it does (anti-gravity?) but it looks cool. We have a few eggheads (<meant affectionately) hanging around the Science forum here so maybe they'll have a helpful opinion to offer. I'll be silently following along... :rolleyes:

Thanks for the welcome.

I am mainly into borg and the romulan's quantum singularity technology. Saw the model of the Cube in it's perspex casing at Hyde Park Corner in London on the 18th Dec 2002.

Wierd venue concidering it's traditional use. 'Speakers corner'.

I haven't discovered a quantum singularity yet!!!

WELCOME!!!!

Sounds interesting...

How do you suggest overcoming the gravitational constant?

How do you suggest overcoming the gravitational constant?

The original concept was movement of arms to displace weight, the arm opens when at the top and closes at the bottom. I thought after development, that 10 arms at 36 consecutively incremented squares might give enough displacement, it does not.

ie

.........................XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

The gravitational constant when the axle is at 0 above, makes the X's heavier relative to the closed X's represented as l's, as they are further out. It rotates round the axle.

What I have discovered is that when the consecutively incremented squares are increased enough, the X's have a spring effect when in the closed position. The arm is fitted fixed closed on the wheel to give the best rotation motion. The arm does not move in and out in the conventional sense but oscillates within itself without extending it's arm.

Basically the longer the square mechanism, the more the wheel rotates. It appears that is the squares were extended to 100, one arm would make a wheel go round and round until it broke down, using oscillation and gravity to turn it.

I cannot build it out as far at the moment, so next week I will extend the other two arms that I have from their current 50 to 54, errect it then try 3 arms at 1 to 57 square etc.

Planets rotation works on square ratio, why not a Gravity Wheel.

:lol:

Welcome to STF.net :( I have no idea what you said in your first and last post *looks baffled* but it looked interesting...Hope you have fun here and don't forget to put your pin on the members map