Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

~ What kind of Wierd are You Poll? ~

How Would You Describe Your Particular Style of Wierdness?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. How Would You Describe Your Particular Style of Wierdness?

• Seinfeld
    • The 3 Stooges
    • Doctor Who
    • The Simpsons
    • The Simple Life
    • I haven't figured that out yet
    • There is no classification for mine
    • Other, will explain
    • Other, won't explain
    • Other, can't explain

I know I can get pretty wierd sometimes. :) I even shock myself sometimes. But I know there ARE some of you who are just like me. But not all of us are EXACTLY ALIKE in this way. Tell us your style and why you think you are this way. :) :) And give an example or two. :)

I'm Seinfeld weird. Think Kosmo Kramer. The argument he and Jerry had about Junior Mints (they'refreshing) or the bright idea to store some of the groceries under the hood of the car because the trunk was full. That's something I might do. Or sitting in a diner and wondering why salsa is now more popular than ketchup. I think about pointless stuff like that all the time. I also have a huge streak of Simpsons weird. I go from thought to thought all the time with no connection between any of them, just like the Simpsons does.

Hehe, so predictable of me to ch-ch-choose that poll option. :P

Mines is influenced by that show, and several others...

A weirdness (I think) I created that has either evovled, and/or retrogressed in some particularly odd manner (through the passage of forward-flowing time) that would probably drive Charles Darwin bonkers.. :wacko: post-812-1095305091.gif

*pondering* Seems rather coincidental that Doctor Who should be on that list... But too coincidental.

It might be a trap... But then again..

*notices trapdoor* :o

To Be Continued......

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Edited by drwho42

*pondering* Seems rather coincidental that Doctor Who should be on that list... But too coincidental.

It might be a trap... But then again..

*notices trapdoor*

:wacko: :partytime: Hey Doc!!! :toot: -->> :alucard: <<-- :msn-wink:

There is no classification for mine. If you ever start thinking you understand me I'd suggest considering a nice padded cell. :wacko:

There is no classification for mine the doctors gave up on me :o  :wacko:

263494[/snapback]

Not only the doctors hang :P

I voted a simpsons kind of weird :gossip:

Even though I started this poll and voted "The Simple Life", I am or I think I am a little bit of everyone of them plus a few I didn't have on the poll. Just when I think I have myself figured out I do something that even surprises me. :P :wacko: :o Maybe it's better not to hang a label on this thing. :( I forgot to add "Malcolm in the Middle" Wierd, or "Monty Python" wierd.

Hmm...I haven't voted yet because I'm not sure what kind of weird I am...

My supervisor always says I'm weird but I don't remember why...

I flirt way too much for my own good with all my supervisors and bosses so maybe that makes me weird...

Sometimes, I think I am Seinfeld weird cause only my friends get my humor...lol...

I do question the oddest things and everyone just looks at me like I'm some kind of freak but then they call me the comic relief....I guess I'll vote Seinfeld funny but as Jerry cause his humor isn't that funny to everyone just like my humor...

I would say I am Three Stooges Weird (hey Mo wooboobooo) I am always doing or sayin something goofy. I don't usually smack my friends around, but it has happend from time to time :o :P :wacko: