Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

~ Can Someone Tell Me Who This Is? ~

I know this smilie---->> :wacko: Says "The King" Who is "The King"? Elvis? Why would Elvis be in here? I think it looks like a girl. "Olive Oyle" from "Popeye". Anyone else thing so?? You'd think a King would have a crown on it's head. :waaaa:

Anyone else got any "Smilie" Issues????

Elvis had a Pompadore? I thought it was a

Click For Spoiler
Duck's *buttocks*

Or a D.A.

Edited by Jeanway

:wacko: Ever since I saw this the first time I keep asking myself "Why is that tribble waering sunglasses?" I don't know it just bugs me a little.

:worthy: And is this smiley mooning me? The text says worthy but I think I'm getting mooned. :waaaa:

Those are some of my smiley issues.

Here is a different view of that smiley.

:worthy:

And compare without the glow :worthy:

Edited by Odie

And what is this???--->>> :partytime:

262576[/snapback]

That is some fool who put his fingers in the wall socket. (He's also a fool with purple hair!)

you sure they aren't two people who just ate some really hot pepper curries?

This is the King of Rock and Roll > :clap: Elvis of course. :angry:

This is a king of anything > :king: like Alterego is the King of teaching me how to use all the things on this board. :laugh: But never doubt :dude: is not dead, he's been frozen and when the time is right they are bringing him back! :blush:

Oh and this person is > :partytime: someone who had just a few too many at Mardi Gras!

Edited by Airies

O.K. Guys :wink2: But now this one looks like someone holding two hot dogs, no????--->>> :thumbup: ???? I don't see no thumbs :disgust: And when would anyone ever use this one??--->>> :1eye: Except maybe to describe a big ZIT right in the middle of their forehead that looks like a third eye :blush: Go ahead I challange anyone to use this in a sentence. :dude:

Edited by Jeanway

One day I was walking my dog and where jumped by a monster :1eye: which demand all my money.

One day I was walking my dog and where jumped by a monster :1eye: which demand all my money.

262677[/snapback]

Yep, that seems about right, Odie. :angry: :blush::dude::laugh:

Our hero Ulysses battles many monsters including cyclops's :1eye: to get to his prize of the golden fleece. Then :blush: popped out and sang jailhouse rock and they all partied :thumbup: < this guy provided the food "hotdogs" :dude: Then an old woman came running saying medusa is coming! :partytime: <medusa.

:lol2:

That is sooooo good, Aires :dude::blush: Want to try another one???? :clap: O.K. I'll give you 3 to 5 smilies and you make up a sentence, grammatically correct or not, I'm off the clock on this one. O.K.? For anyone who wants to do this, just go ahead, then leave 3 more smilies for the next person. Here are the 4 I choose:

:nuke: :angry: :yinyang: :laugh:

The nouth Koreans were experimenting with :nuke: Until the United Nations caught them and confronted them, their response was :angry: saying who us? So the UN told them they could learn a little from :yinyang: and the enitire world agreed :laugh:

Next

:dude::blush::clap: :cops:

Try using these Jeanway or our next contestant.

Edited by Airies

OK, Aries, here goes.

When I first saw it I :dude: I couldn't believe my eyes. It was a 1700th Century :blush: Ship sitting in the Harbour. So I called the :cops: who notified the Coast Guard. They boarded the ship and found out it was actually a masqerade party and everyone was drinking and dancing :laugh:, so the cops joined right in and everyone got drunk and thrown overboard.

OK? :clap:

Here's some for the next contestant.

:worthy: :toot: :angry: :phone1: :dude:

OK, Just so everyone knows this. We can't have more than ten, that's 10 smilies on one post.

I was talking on the :phone1: when I smelled something funny. I thought " :dude:

Where's that smell coming from?" I began to look around. After looking around for quite a while I food the cause of the odor. :laugh: It was coming from the fridge. Inside I found something that had evolved into a sentient lifeform. It ordered me to worship it. :worthy: I pretended to obey until I found a can of :toot: After cleaning out the fridge I wrote a letter of thanks to the manufacturer of Lysol.

For the next person:

:dude: :angry: :blush::clap::dude:

Edited by fenriz275

I :dude: on :angry: after eating bad :blush: so I stopped and :dude: at the christmas light for awhile then I had an :bow: Never eat pizza with anchovies again!

Next

:cool: :clap::dude::laugh: :vampire:

Edited by Airies

Someone knocked on my door. It was :angry: . He was bringing me a present because he thought it was :clap: . I told him it wasn't so he got in his :cool: mobile and drove away. After he left I was attacked by a swarm of :vampire: I ran down the street screaming and plowed into a little old lady who :laugh: my butt and left me unconscious in the street.

:tooth: :blush::dude: :chef: :kowabunga:

Edited by fenriz275

These are SOOO funny

262945[/snapback]

I believe SOOO is spelled so. But then again I don't have a spell check to be sure! :angry: :dude::blush: ....Just kidding Jeanway :laugh:

Well! HMMPH!! :dude: "Sooo" was stretched out to show emphasis, since you can't hear me say it. :laugh: Let's not get 'Priggish' now Airies. :angry: :blush: