Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

~ Can Someone Tell Me Who This Is? ~

O.K. Fen since everybody seems to be ignoring your last post, here goes...........

This guy came running out of the woods brandishing two :dude: He was dragging this guy by a pole that was stuck through his head :kowabunga: I think there was going to be some kind of party because another guy ran up to him wearing a :clap: and another guy wearing a :chef: They stood there and talked about how they were going to cook this guy. I was horrified and took off running. Stopping a few times to lose my lunch. When I got home I ran right to the bathroom and :tooth:

WHEW! THAT WAS HARD!!! O.K. HERE YOU GO FOR THE NEXT PERSON, GOOD LUCK!

:blush::dude: :angry: :mummy: :laugh:

Edited by Jeanway

It was a dark and stormy night. A bunch of STF members had decided to spend the night in a creepy old mansion. While they were sitting around a roaring fire the electricity went out. They were all :blush: Strange scraping sounds could be heard. Someone asked if anyone had brought any marshmallows. Everyone yelled at the person. " :angry: and Shut Up! Listen" They all whispered. The fire went out and it was dark. The scraping was coming closer. As a flash of lightening lit up the room. It was a :mummy: They all ran pell-mell out of the front door and down the street. The mummy saw itself in the mirror and :laugh: . "Hey sexy." It said as it studied it's reflection.

Next smileys:

:dude::clap: :doctor: :koolaid: :dude:

OK, here goes............................

The :) Appeared in the king's court not wearing any clothes. Everyone look shocked. Chasing him was a nurse with a needle yelling for him to stop and bend over. He knew she was going to catch him eventually so he stopped and took his medicine :doctor: "EEWWWOOOWW!!! He yelled as she stabbed him. He looked :P As he walked away rubbing his butt. Then he decided he needed a big glass of :koolaid: For being so brave. Then he walked away whistling :) Glad that was overwith.

Thanks Fen. And for the next person:

:worthy: :walkman: :sport: :) :) <<--- Good Luck with that.

Sven was working out while listening to his :walkman: Gretchen was doing some :sport: . They were both "Feelin' da burn. Ya betcha." Gretchen finished her workout and went to take a shower. A couple of miscreants tried to peep under the door so they could snap a :) While they were :worthy: on their hands and knees trying to catch a peek Sven came up behind them. " :P " He said. "Looks like you boys vill need da special Sven workout." Sven dragged them off by their ankles. Several hours later they were wheeled out of the gym on gurneys after an afternoon of "Feelin' da burn."

For the next person:

:) :) :) :) :)

While :) breakfast in my kitchcen with my good friends Alterego :) and nik :) there was a knock on my backdoor. I opened it and standing there was a guy with a :) on his head. He said, "Here, these are from a secret admirer." :)

This is now a game in Games. "The Smilie Story Game."

This concludes this portion of our program. :)

Now, anymore "Smilie" questions??? :P :)