• At least once a day
    • A couple of times a week
    • Once a week
    • A couple of times a month
    • Once a month
    • Once every half year..maybe
    • I can't remember the last time
    • Star Trek..What's that ?

With all these Star Trek DVD sets coming out I was thinking the other day at how often I watch Star Trek.. ^_^ It's pretty incredible that I watch some form of Trek at least once a day..I know I'm fanatical about it..But it's what I get the most enjoyment out of..Not much else on TV catches my interest these days..

What about you all ?

At least once a day would be my choice. :cool1:

^_^ Today, I got to rewatch "The Omega Glory" [TOS] a few hours ago...

...Although on different days, I have the misfortune of not getting to see an episode of Star Trek... :dude:

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Edited by drwho42

Couble times a week, i spend most of my time hear talking but ive decided to try and finish my DS9 collection so it should go up soon.

A couple of times a week, but now that my mom has given me her DVD player... it will become a lot more :dude: :lol: ^_^

At least once a day for me. DS9 and Voyager air every afternoon back to back where I live. Okay, maybe not every day of the week (not on much on the weekends) but as much as possible.

I watch it atleast once a day...mostly because there is a episode of trek on tv here in holland everyday but i have been watching my TOS dvd's this week as well so for the last few days atleast twice a day ^_^

A couple of times a week

I miss some days due to homework. I just record more reruns.

Who needs DVD's? :)

Before I had the internet, I used to watch an episode of my TNG and DS9 dvd's everyday...But now, I'm lucky if I can get myself away from the computer to watch an episode a week...Usually on my days off I'll pry myself away from this online high...

I think we're very lucky, we get a couple of episodes of Star Trek a day on TV. I usually watch at least one, usually two.

I watch it a few times a week the problem i have is my other tv shows are on at the same time so i dont mind missing old Vog or Ds9 episodes but i watch all new episodes of Enterprise.

I try to watch any star trek at least twice a week, the nights i dont get to the TV due to hubby watching footy ( AFL ) or something else, im on here, ( a girls gotta get her fix you know !! )

In UK, Sky One plays Voyager and Enterpise back to back at dinner time and then usually plays them both again late at night. At one point they ran thru DS9 at six in the morning. At weekends they usually have more Voy and three eps of TNG aswell occasional sci-fi theme nights where Trek will usually get a place. When Ent is on it is broadcast on a Monday night. On top of that I have the majority of eps on DVD and video so all in all I watch a hell of a lot of trek. Help me, for God's sake help me!

If only DS9 came on when I was not at school...! I want to watch it everyday, but school interferes. Oh well. School will unable to me to get a job, make enough to buy all episodes, and watch Trek whenever I wnat. So... my answer would have to I will die to watch Trek everyday, but when one is in high school, that is not as possible.