Are you vegetarian?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Are you vegetarian?

• Yes
    • No
    • I'd like to be
    • I think it's stupid
    • I kinda am - only eat red meat

No, I am not.... I can't go without eating red meat for more than around two days, but I tend to eat more chicken and seafood, as well as a lot of vegetables(they and fruits are my major "junk"/snack foods!).

I don't think people are stupid for being a vegetarian, it is something that they feel comfortable with. Just, as I am very comfortable eating medium rare steaks/prime rib. It all depends on who you are and how your body reacts to certain foods.

I'm not, but in a way I admire people who are....sometimes I feel kind of guilty looking at my fiid and knowing it used to be alive...

I'm not, but I think it's totally cool if you are. Either way is fine with me.

I'm not, but if you are...I don't think you're crazy for it :)

hehe...I just can't stand the people that say "Eating Meat Is Evil!" Now That Is Stupid, lol

As I like to say

"To Each Us Own"

We Eat What We Like, lol

Rememer Commander Tucker's words

see below

LOL! That's a good one (I really should start watching more enterprise)

As for the vegetarian klingon...well, they would have some problems, that's for sure. But I guess the same thing as everyone else!

No, I'm not. But I don't have any problems with anyone who is.

Oh, yeah, and I think it would be impossible to have a vegetarian Klingon!

Pretty much same thing as everyone else....I'm not but I have nothing against it at all!

The only kind of meat I really like is chicken, so i guess i could be called almost a vegitarian anyways, but thats more because i don't like a lot of meats. It would definately be pretty easy for me to become a vegitarian if I decided I wanted to be though.

I am not a vegetarian, but many people in Sweden are, including my sister.. I think they have a really good point, but I just can't stop eating meat.. But I'm eating much more chicken and seafood now, which is healthier and tastes really good too..

I'm not,I gotta have meat!!! :)

If being a vegetarian makes you happy then thats all that matters.Life is short so I'm all for anything that makes you happy.

meat eater all the way. i love chicken, and nothing beats a beautiful, medium filet mignon, oh yeah a tasty veal parm is great too. i've nothing against anyone for what they eat, i just dont like the ones that tell me i've just killed an animal. i didnt do it, it would've been done anyway, and i love it. just like i couldnt go deer hunting personally, but i do enjoy a good venison steak, or jerky. anyway the animal population would be so outrageous, if it werent for us meat eaters, we wouldnt be able to share the space with the cows, chicken, and deer. plus im a fussy eater, i cant stand anything with the word salad, im a meat and potatoes kinda guy, oh and i love the bread to go with it.

My thoughts are these; we have been given 3 different types of teeth, incisors, canines and molars. In my opinion, each different type of tooth is intended to be used on different types of food including meat (canine) therefore I eat all the different types of food my mouth was designed to chew unless the taste disagrees with my palate (like squid, octopus, brussel sprouts or cabbage for example.)

My thoughts are these; we have been given 3 different types of teeth, incisors, canines and molars. In my opinion, each different type of tooth is intended to be used on different types of food including meat (canine) therefore I eat all the different types of food my mouth was designed to chew unless the taste disagrees with my palate (like squid, octopus, brussel sprouts or cabbage for example.)

agreed. my favorite food is a medium rare steak. i couldnt go long without meat.

i had a friend who went vegetarian and i though it was just and act to get attention so i told her "vegetarians are fruits" (hehehehe. get it?). shes eaten meat ever since. i think she THINKS shes all natural and what not but i think its just an act. but thats just one person.

but if youre a vegetarian and you actually believe in it, then i'll support you 100%. i am not one to deny other peoples beliefs. it just annoys me when people only do it for attention.

anyways, i just read my own message and realized it could be quite offensive if someone mis-interprets it. if anyone is offended by this then i am sorry. that wasnt my intentions. :bow:

I guess some people can't work it out - it's a shame

Pig Roast Canceled

Oh man, that's a bunch of :bow::bow::bow::bow: !!!

Political correctness has gone too far!!! That's unbelievable!!!

Pig Roast Canceled

Oh man, that's a bunch of :D:D :o :wow: !!!

Political correctness has gone too far!!! That's unbelievable!!!

It IS getting ridiculous. You can't say anything without thinking it over at least thrice!

It IS getting ridiculous. You can't say anything without thinking it over at least thrice!

And people are always getteing upset over the smallest of things - that is a great example! I think it is just a bunch of bull :o :D:D:wow: !!!

Pig Roast Canceled

i just got done reading your link, I CANT BELEIVE, yes i can really, HOW BAD PEOPLE ARE. if someone cant handle something so small, they should just crawl under a rock and stay there.

the reasons they gave for banning some of those books, was beyond stupid, but just plain sick.

how can a story about a blind person overcoming their handicap be bad, its just showing that anything is possible, thats possitive thinking not bad. people collectively need to just get over it.

THE EAGLES SAID IT BEST. " ID LIKE TO FIND YOUR INNER CHILD AND KICK ITS LITTLE A$$. since when does the minority decide for the majority. we can respect eachother without taking away eachothers rights. sorry for the rant and rave off topic. but it just burns me.

I believe that we are natural carnivores but I know that some people find the idea repulsive and I respect that. I dont agree with people who only say they are vegetarian to give off an image but respect those who believe truely it is wrong. I enjoy eating meet.