Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

~ I Love Kool-Aid ~

Why do people have such a problem admitting this?? I think Kool-Aid is so neat. There are so many different flavours. You can add extra sugar if you want to. You can make popsicles of it. And it's not heavy to carry home from the store. I just want someone else to agree with me. :laugh::innocent: What's your favorite flavor? Mine right now is "Mandarin Tangerine". My old stand by, always gotta have in the house is Lemon-Lime. OH, and Pink Lemonade, I add marachino cherries and the juice to this one.. Do you know if there is a "Root Beer" Flavour???OK?

:koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid:

Well heck I'll admit it, I love Kool-Aid. We always have a pitcher of Kool-Aid in the fridge. Pink Lemonade is my favorite but I'm the only one in the family who likes that flavor, so we usually have the basic cherry or strawberry. Why on earth would anyone have a problem admitting they like Kool-Aid? :innocent:

koolaid.gif

Kool-aid is the bomb. It is fun to try and mix the flavors to make good drink. so far my fav is ice blue with lemonade. :innocent: Kool-aid rule!

Well heck I'll admit it, I love Kool-Aid. We always have a pitcher of Kool-Aid in the fridge. Pink Lemonade is my favorite but I'm the only one in the family who likes that flavor, so we usually have the basic cherry or strawberry. Why on earth would anyone have a problem admitting they like Kool-Aid? :laugh: 

koolaid.gif

257923[/snapback]

I don't know RC. I have just noticed that when ever I or someone else mentions Kool-Aid, every looks at you like your some kind of low-life, like you can't afford to buy real soda or something. I love Pepsi too but I can't drink fizzy drinks too much, I don't really like the fizz, it makes me nervous or something wierd like that. :innocent: Yep, Fizzy makes me nervous :) Please don't repeat this to anyone, makes me look goofy :) I mean goofier than usual. ;)

Remember making popsicles with Kool-aid? We used to suck the juice out of them, leaving only the ice! Them we discovered that mixing jello with the kool -aid gave the popsicle the "right stuff" ya couldn't suck the juice outta them anymore! Ah, victory at last! :laugh::innocent:

HMMM, Jello and Kool-aid, now that's interesting :notworthy: Ever make those 'Knox Blox'? Little rubber candies? Yum! :msn-tongue: :unsure: :laugh::laugh:

KOOL-AID????

Never heard off it here in holland, is it some kind of cola?

They don't have kool-aid in Holland ILikeSeven? Ok It is usually thought of as a drink for kids no offence Jeanway or RC...lol...It usually comes in small packages that you pour into a pitcher of water and mix sugar with. It is pretty complex beacuse if you don't mix in enouph sugar it taste like the back side of a Klingons jock strap. Well I wouldn't go that far but it taste bad (and no I wouln't know what a Klingons jock strap tastes like) but anyway if you add too much sugar it is way to sweet. I drink it sometimes, but I find it a little to sweet for me nowadays. I usually stick to diet coke or water. Oh and I have to have my coffee in the morning. Oh and Jeanway you typed that weird stuff for eveyone to see...lol...so like we all didn't know that already...lol....Hey ILikeSeven Maybe someone could mail you a pack of kool-aid? If your interested.

I loved kool-aid, but I haven't had any in a looong time. I think I liked ... erm... "red" the best. :notworthy:

Sure ILS, I'll mail you some Kool-Aid. How would we do this?? You got a P.O.Box??? You don't want to leave your REAL address on here, some Maniac might come after you :notworthy: And we don't want anything "Wierd" happening to you, you might end up in a body cast :laugh: :unsure: Let me see if Kool-aid has a web-site, Hmm, this could be interesting. :laugh: brb

Whoa, Guys, look at this :notworthy: :unsure:

Current Flavors:

------------------

Black Cherry (US)

Blastin' Berry Cherry (US)

+ Blue Raspberry (US - Kool-Aid Splash)

Cherry (US, Canada, Russia, Philippines, Venezuela)

Cola (Mexico)

Frutas {Punch} (Mexico)

Grape (US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Philippines, Venezuela)

Grape Berry Splash (US, Canada)

+ Grape Berry Punch (US - Kool-Aid Splash)

Guarana (Brazil)

Ice Blue Island Twist (US)

+ Kiwi Strawberry (US - Kool-Aid Splash)

Kolita (Venezuela)

Lemonade (US, Canada, Russia)

Lemonade Sparkle (Philippines)

+ Lemonade Tea (US)

Lemon-Lime (US, Canada)

+ Mandarina Tangerine (US)

Man-O-Mangoberry (US, Canada)

Oh-Yeah Orange-Pineapple (US, Canada)

Orange (US, Canada, Russia, Brazil, Columbia, Philippines)

Orange Enerjooz (Philippines)

Pina-Pineapple (Mexico?)

Pineapple (Philippines)

Pink Lemonade (US)

Pink Swimmingo (Canada, Philippines) (AKA Watermelon-Cherry in the US)

Purplesaurus Rex (Canada)

Raspberry (RUSSIA)

Roarin' Raspberry Cranberry (US, Canada)

Rock-a-dile Red (Canada)

Slammin' Strawberry-Kiwi (US, Canada)

Soarin' Strawberry-Lemonade (US)

Strawberry (all known places)

+ Strawberry Tea (US)

Tropical Punch (all known places)

Watermelon (US - Kool-Aid Splash)

Watermelon-Cherry (US) (AKA Pink Swimmingo in Canada)

+ Wildberry Tea (US

Hey ILS, can you bop over to Russia, they have it there :laugh: But only Orange Lemonade and Cherry and Strawberry and Tropical Punch and Raspberry, Aww, that's rough

It's been a while since I've had any Kool-Aid but I do have some of the packets in the cupboard. I think I'll make a pitcher today. I don't remember which flavors I like so this should be a sugar-fueled flavor adventure. :notworthy: :koolaid:

O.K., that'll work :notworthy: ILS, we need an address. And not an E-Address. A real place where you can get mail. OH, and what kinds do you want us to send??

I use to drink Kool-Aid when i was a kid and use to like it besides all the main juices and soft drinks i usually had and i also recall using Kool-Aid to make jello and i'd often put bananas and apple bits in it ("fruit salad in the jello mixture")just the basic flavors of the time not all the wild ones that they have today.

:laugh::notworthy: :unsure: :laugh:

Well, LMP's, since Jello seems to be getting dragged in here too, my favorite is Lime Jello with fruit cocktail and little bits of celery, topped with REAL whipped cream. :notworthy: OH, have you ever made a JELLO Mold??? Let me see if I can find a nice picture of one. I have made them but it's been while. :unsure:

It is usually thought of as a drink for kids no offence Jeanway or RC...lol... quote]

See, even in here I get a shot :unsure: See what I mean RC? You got one too. :notworthy:

Edited by Jeanway

I said no offence.......What does a guy have to do? LOL...Ok so the big pitcher Kool-Aid guy is aimed at adult audiences? He's not very attractive. But I guess you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover he may be beautiful on the inside. LOL

Just kidding Jeanway and RC hugs for both of you! :picard-sith:

My 12 year old daughter has a new saying

"Don't be gettin all up in my Koo-Aid" she puts hands on hips and shakes that head! It is hilarious!

"Don't you be givin me no more of your "kid" shots Airies, I'll mess you up!!" ::does the head thing and shakes finger at him:: :picard-sith:

I'm on top of it, Airies :picard-sith: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :inlove:

Edited by Jeanway

I actually tried cool-aid a few weeks ago for the first time in years and I have to say it was disgustingly awful! There is absolutely no nutritional value in cool-aid whatsoever...if I buy juice it is generally juice that is fresh and has a bit of pulp in it!..not necessarily orange juice though!

I beg to differ with you Sman. Your brain NEEDS pure sugar, well, the closest we can come to it with Kool-aid, to work, especially in here. I get VERY creative when I'm flying on Kool-Aid :huh: And it give you fluids ie. 'Water' Which I tend not to drink enough of. So for me it works. :huh: :laugh:

There is nothing quite like Kood Aid made with sulphur water. (not an experience I'd recommend) which is what I remember from childhood when it was common for people to have sulphur water in their wells.

I haven't had Kool Aid in a very long time.