Sign in to follow this  
RikerChick

Massive awwwwwwww!

Look who I just caught. I was going to bed and he ran by my foot. Isn't he the sweetest thing you've ever seen? 7.gif The poor little thing was terrified. He's out free in the bushes now. God he's cute! wub.gif Ok I'm really going to bed now, I just had to show off the cutey.

little_mouse.jpg

If that mouse were in my house it would be dead by now the cats like to toture things for some odd reason. I dont like mice that much one time I was in the basement listing to the radio laying on the ground and than this mouse runs underneath me and climbs on my leg it was scary and than the cats also were right behind it man that hurt

The mouse is cute. When I used to own cats that mouse would not even have a pray inside my home. I have seen one of the cats actually toture the poor mice. The reason cats do this that they are well feed, but instict tells them that they must hunt. B)

I really don't like mice, (Except for Pinky and the Brain), but that one you found is actually cute, Rikerchick...I'm more of a hamster/guinea pig person... B)

That is cute, RC. I tend to save 'em, too. I can't stand killing most creatures (the furry ones at least B) ), even if they're destructive, so I've gone so far as to rescue and relocate a few mice and moles. B)

Aww. It is cute. Don't be surprised if it finds it's way back into the house B)

AWWWW! He's beautiful! B) I'm glad he wasn't here. The only time I've seen a mouse in the house, Quark got it before I could do anything. Killed it with one bite, she did. I was proud of her hunting, but so sad for the mousie! :b-day: Hope Izzy and Destiny don't find that baby you released. B)

AWWWWW what a sweet little mouse,i think i would have screamed if it ran over my foot i am kind of scared of mice :blush 2:

Still going "awwww" at him. wub.gif I really love mice. Thank goodness for him both the cats were in the back yard at the time. Robert says he doesn't understand how I catch these things. B) I pick up the lizards in the back yard regularly. You just have to be fast and gentle.

Look who I just caught. I was going to bed and he ran by my foot. Isn't he the sweetest thing you've ever seen? 7.gif The poor little thing was terrified. He's out free in the bushes now. God he's cute! wub.gif Ok I'm really going to bed now, I just had to show off the cutey.

257158[/snapback]

AWWWW, WHAT A CUTE PIE. It's nice you were kind to it. I would have done the same thing B) Not like some other people we know B)

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW now THAT is CUTE B) !!!!

It really looks terrified (poor thing) B) but still, it's cute!!!! I love mice! :b-day:

Hehe, cute mouse. :b-day: :b-day:

My cat takes interest in them though... B)

I like mice though, although my mum wouldn't like them around the house though... :clap:

They'll think of ways of conquering thy planet... B)

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Edited by drwho42

Awww, I want a mouse. then again I have a cat that is an instinctual mouser (Hunts mice) and the thing is she is great at catching stuff like flies mid-air so mousey would never have a chance.

I still want a mouuse of my own. I used to look after my friends mice rats and snakes when he was at school (Ok so it was making a fuss of them more than looking after) so I know how fast the little critters are. Well done RC for cathcing him/her.

To small for my BBQ...lol nah its sweet and it has cute little eyes :laugh:

257498[/snapback]

Is that all that you have on your mind? BBQ! :innocent:

To small for my BBQ...lol nah its sweet and it has cute little eyes ;)

257498[/snapback]

Is that all that you have on your mind? BBQ! :innocent:

257501[/snapback]

Well they say men only have 2 things on there minds..food and..*cough* :laugh:

To small for my BBQ...lol nah its sweet and it has cute little eyes :)

257498[/snapback]

;) *thwack thwack thwack* Bad hang, bad! :laugh::innocent: You would have totally melted if you saw his cute little wiskers twitching. *melts*

To small for my BBQ...lol nah its sweet and it has cute little eyes :)

257498[/snapback]

;) *thwack thwack thwack* Bad hang, bad! :) :laugh: You would have totally melted if you saw his cute little wiskers twitching. *melts*

257504[/snapback]

Ow Ow Ow :innocent: ..lol sorry i just could not resist...but i did say it was cute :)

Still going "awwww" at him. wub.gif I really love mice. Thank goodness for him both the cats were in the back yard at the time. Robert says he doesn't understand how I catch these things. :lol: I pick up the lizards in the back yard regularly. You just have to be fast and gentle.

I've caught a few from time to time too... not too hard in fact.

Trap.jpg

^_^

KOR!

When I was fairly young, probably 4 or 5, I discovered a family of baby mice that had been uncovered by a plow in the field. I decided to rescue them and put them in my mother's nylon drawer, where they could have a little nest. I then started asking a lot of mouse care questions, and my mother, being a teacher, asked the right questions to discover why I had sucha sudden interest in mice! They disappeared, and I never did that again! :lol: I suspect now that some barn cat had an extra treat, but maybe not ...

am I the only one thinking of the Hitchhiker;s guide to the Galaxy

mice are the real rulers of earth not humans

I've kept hamsters for 6-7 years. I like guinea pigs and gerbils and chipmunks and mice, but I don't like wild rats and mice. I think it is the fact the city I now live in is PLASTERED in rats. Having said that, my home city is.

I would scream my head off if I saw that, but the minute I catch it I'd keep it.

Ohhhh HITCHIKERS GUIDE TO THE GALAXY!!! LOVE IT!!!!!

I've kept hamsters for 6-7 years. I like guinea pigs and gerbils and chipmunks and mice, but I don't like wild rats and mice. I think it is the fact the city I now live in is PLASTERED in rats. Having said that, my home city is.

I would scream my head off if I saw that, but the minute I catch it I'd keep it.

Ohhhh HITCHIKERS GUIDE TO THE GALAXY!!! LOVE IT!!!!!

Perhaps your city should employ the Pied Piper....... :lol: