Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

How Many Hours Do You Sleep?

I don't sleep much at night. Anywhere from 2 to 6 or 7 hours on a good night. But somedays I REALLY need a nap. That's why I get so Goofy in here sometimes. :unsure:

2-6 hours per night. Depending on the day.

no naps ever.

Edited by WEAREBORG4102

I try to get at least 4 to 6 hours a night. Sometimes it's hard to fall asleep. I do try to get a quick power nap sometimes, especially during my lunch break at work. I usually feel better if I can doze off for 10 or 15 minutes.

People need to get 7-9 hours of sleep - you can function with less but over the long term it will catch up. (so say the 'experts')

I used to be a great sleeper - whereas my mom and older sister have terrible sleep issues. Unfortunately, I recently becoming co-participant in the family affliction. I wake up often and have resorted to falling asleep in front of the tv (just like my brother)

I have been known to lie down about 3:00 pm on the weekends for a short nap and wake up at 11:00 p.m.

I am very sad about the whole thing - I love sleeping.

I sleep between 5 and 10 hours. I don't mind 5 hours of sleep, but I also love to have 10 hours. I need at least 9 hours to "function" at high efficiency :bow:

And I usually don't take naps. No time. :unsure:

I never take naps. I tried several times but I just can't seem to fall asleep during the day (unless I don't feel well).

At night, I usually sleep anywhere from 4 to 6 hours. My dog always wakes me up too early. B)

Um.... 5 hours? B)

Lately I've been going nocturnal and sleeping through the day, and being awake during the night-time...

Although quite recently, I've been awake both through the day and night, so my usual sleep-pattern is messed up now... B)

Sleep... A painting by Salvador Dali, and something I need more of...

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Edited by drwho42

5-10 hrs for me, but it's rarely over 8. I'm one of those people who literally can't function unless I get at least 6 or 7 hours of sleep. I'll be groggy the entire day, and have trouble catching up on things B) . As for naps, I hardly ever get the chance, but I did take one yesterday.

about 2 hours at night. I now im not on the internet but i normally wratch my ST films B) only time i can wratch them

I sleep about 6 to 7 hours a night. This past month has been different for me as I took the Lupron shot, I get headaches if I don't get enough sleep. On my days off, I always take a 2 hour nap after lunch.

It varies. When I'm not running an experiment, I get about 6 hours per night. When

I'm doing an experiment, I usually work 45 to 65 hour "days," getting three to five hours of sleep per "day." If I'm training hard for a race, I try to get a minimum of eight per night.

I never nap; I can't stand napping. I hate the guilt that goes with napping.

4 - 6 hours a night. Allot of the times I have trouble falling asleep (mostly because of back pain). I very rarley get to take a nap because of kids or kids mom yelling at kids or kids yelling at each other or somebody yelling about something. Ahhhhhhhhhh! If I do take a nap it's hard for me to wake up, because it takes me so long to get to sleep. I need a nice long vacation!

Not as much as I should I know that..Seems like I'm always tired..I never get more than 6 hours a night..Naps ? No, I can never find the time for that.. :innocent:

I wish I could take a nap right now, really I do. :innocent:

I'm like a walking dead person.

:sadwalk: :sadwalk: :sadwalk: :sadwalk: :sadwalk: :sadwalk: :sadwalk: