Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

krysis

Hello, I'm new here...

Hello, my name is Krysis and I'm almost 30. I love star trek and anything to do with it, however, I'll have to think about it when it comes to Enterprise. I'm not giving up on it yet but I hope it gets better soon.

My favourite series? It has to be TOS although I can barely remember watching it when I was much much shorter then. Next comes TNG, DS9, Voy, Anim and ENT.

Movies? TWOK, Un. Country, 1st Contact.... and so on and so forth.

Fav captains? Starts with Kirk followed closely by Picard, Sisko, Riker, any other Klingon captains... and finally Archer.

One think I'd like to ask.....

Does anyone know where I can get my hands on TOS, VOY and ENT teleplays / scripts or screenplays? I've already got TNG and DS9.

Thank you

Welcome to the Great Starship TrekFans.net, Krysis! :naughty: :cool1:

Look forward to seeing you on the boards! :naughty: :naughty:

My favourite series is alos The Original Series... :laugh:

lastresort.jpg42.gif

WELCOME TO STARTREKFANS!!!!!! :naughty:

Hope you enjoy it here.....see you out there :naughty:

wavey.gifWelcome to STARTREKFANS!

One think I'd like to ask.....

Does anyone know where I can get my hands on TOS, VOY and ENT teleplays / scripts or screenplays? I've already got TNG and DS9.

Thank you

252061[/snapback]

They sell em at most cons, not sure if you can find any for 'free'. :naughty:

If you give me you send me an E-Mail and tell me which episodes you want I can get them for you..... But I only have DS9 and TNG so I can't help with the others.

On behalf of the Enterprise F and her crew we welcome you to Star Trek fans. Net!

Here's a big "Hey There!" from the 'loving' hands of the Dominion....

:laugh::naughty:Hey There! :naughty::naughty:

Greetings and Salutations krysis. Dont worry about 30 I'm over that by a couple of years and were not getting old, just "A little more seasoned." I think Ent is great, it reminds me more of the TOS than anyting else cause Captain Archer shoots the alien and gets the girl, what else could you ask for? HeHe