Sign in to follow this  
prometheus

The Matrix sequals

I haven't been this excited about a movie in a long time. Even though I hate to pay full price for a movie that I can get at matinee prices on the weekend, I'm going to make an exception for this one. I plan to be there for the first evening's showing after work on the friday that it opens. This movie is going to be the biggest hit of the year, especially if you take into consideration the third movie in November.

My Promotions Director just gave me 3, count 'em 3, posters for the movie. These babies are getting framed and going on the wall outside my office.

I'm so excited I'm thinking about wearing black all next week to celebrate.

------------

thayln

A flicker, a shimmer, a passing thought in the endless silent ruminations of the universe, the USS Enterprise cruises through on patrol." Diane Duane

YEAH, ENTER THE MATRIX, BABY. cant wait. just as excited as i was for X-MENII. it sure took long enough, at least both of the new ones are coming out this year. :bow: B) :bow::bow: B) :( :bow::bow: :( B)

I wonder how many people are gonna have a little fun and wear sollid black outfits and leather jackets to the sequal?

:o :o :laugh: :o :o

Going To See Reloaded on the 15th :o

I'm really looking forward to the sequal, its gonna be GREAT! I will be watching on the opening night!

I am going to see them as soon as I possibly can!!! :laugh:

The matrix is awesome!!!

...and...

These topics belong in the Holodeck board (for entertainment topics)

I loved the Matrix, and I really want to see the sequels but alas I will probably not be able to see it in the theatre, time and money do not usually line up for movies with my work schedule. I usually wait until a day or two after the movie is released and Start downloading a screener from Kazaa, Then a week or two later it is finished and I can watch it on my computer. (I hate dial up connections). :laugh:

Just got my tickets for Wednesday night.  I'm so psyched I can't stand it!!!

Don't forget to set your VCR for the Enterprise double-header.

matrix.gif

Oh I loved the Matrix! It's one of my favourite sci-fi movies...I CANT WAIT FOR IT TO COME OUT!!!

matrix.gif

are those two episodes both new or is one new and one a rerun?

matrix.gif

are those two episodes both new or is one new and one a rerun?

2-24 "First Flight"

2-25 "Bounty"

Both episode are new.

I bought my tickets a few days ago online. I'm looking forward to a fun action flick. I doubt it'll have as much plot development as the first one did, but if it does I'll enjoy it all the more.

I can't tell y'all how incredible this move was. As good as the first one was, this one blew it out of the water.

This trilogy will probably become my favorite of all time. It was just so, so good!

I predict that it's going to break every record ever made.

I haven't felt like this since I read The City and the Stars for the first time, or Tolkien. What a ride.

gloria_foster23.jpg

i'll definatley be going tomorrow night to watch it your post makes me wanna go even more, the matrix is awsome, so the rest should be great, but after all it sure took long enough to get them out, at least there both in the same year.

I say HOT DAMN That Was Awsome. :innocent: Must See again :)

[Keanu]Whoa[/Keanu]  :)

:( Yeah, it was pretty good. I'm glad that this movie delivered on the story. I was expecting it to be all cool action, and no story. It turned out to have a great story, and plot developments, but left me wanting more in the action. I can't wait for Revolutions.

I love the matrix..I just re-watched the first one a couple days age, it was even better than i had remembered! I still haven't seen reloaded though...can't wait! I think i'm seeing it this wednesday I think

for the poeple who saw it, did you think it was better than the first, the same, or not as good?

DAMN, I SAY AGAIN, DAMN.

this was one EXCELLENT movie, better than the first, more like just a continuance, if you liked one, youll love this too.

the only complaint, isnt really about the movie but

Click for Spoiler:

i got so into it then boom " to be concluded" uuugggghhhh i was so bent.

cant wait to see it again next week, then come november im there the first night. :blink: :( :( :bow::innocent: :) :( :)

I love the matrix..I just re-watched the first one a couple days age, it was even better than i had remembered!  I still haven't seen reloaded though...can't wait! I think i'm seeing it this wednesday I think

for the poeple who saw it, did you think it was better than the first, the same, or not as good?

For me, the first one was better. I liked the feel of it more than Reloaded. I liked the way the story is presented in both for the most part. The second one doesn't do as well in action. Most of the fight scenes are too long, or don't go far enough beyond the original to get much excitement out of them. (I guess that's the problem with showing all the awesome stuff in the first one, and then having everyone and their dog do ripoffs, etc). The action scenes also reminded me more of the scenes in "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon". (I believe the same guy who did the choreography for the first Matrix and CTHD also did Reloaded). They move really quickly, and pull off a lot of amazing moves, but they don't really accomplish much. That's one big beef I have with Hong Kong action movies. Lots of cool moves, but not much being accomplished. In the first Matrix people are actually injured, and the fights build up to some sort of climatic part and end. Here, they just drag.

I don't want to sound like I'm ripping it apart for the fights. There's enough going on in the movie that the fights sucking, IMO, wasn't enough to make me dislike the movie. There's a lot of stuff that's revealed, and more that's cloudied. I was worried that this movie would be little more than action, and having Neo the Messiah as the Superman guy who "saves" people to join the war.