Sign in to follow this  
prometheus

The Matrix sequals

HOLY CRAP! AMAZING MOVIE! i thought the first hour was pretty lame but then it just got amazing. the first one is better though. '

Click for Spoiler:

a bit of bullet-time over-kill at the beggining but that got better. lots of agent smiths haha. the car chase was amazing. and the ending was perfect marketing. even if you hated the movie you will have to go see the next one cause you want to see the ending. wow. i wanna see it again.

GO SEE IT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! ITLL BLOW YOU AWAY!

Click for Spoiler:

and it kinda stuck with the theme that makes the story similar to the catholic religion.

morpheus says: "i dont stand here because i believe something that you do not. im not here to preach. it does not require me to."

just like the catholic religion. wow. (thats a guess at the quote. sorry if its a bit off)

I loved it so much, I had to go see it again today a second time it was so good! I can't wait till the third one! this time I stayed for the preview for revolutions, I didn't know about it till after I saw it the first time. I might een see it again with my friend on tuesday lol.

just seen it again.

WOW. I LOVE THIS MOVIE, CANT WAIT FOR NUMBER 3.

stayed for the preview of revolutions this time, and alls i gotta say again is WOW. CANT WAIT FOR NUMBER 3. the preview was a little on the short side but its gonna be great. :)

ya revolutions looks pretty good. i agree that the preview was short but it is worth waiting til the end of those seemingly endless credits to see it. i wanna see that good old deuling scene in the rain. it reminds me of the simple times of the first movie. man the story is even more complicated.

here is my take on the end of the second movie. it also includes my own speculation but it is based on absolutely no facts and is my sole opinion, but i will put it in a spoiler anyways:

Click for Spoiler:

remember how neo stopped those dead in their tracks at the end of the matrix 2, only to be knocked unconcious? heres my theory: there are two matrixes! i dont know what else. i hope the end to the 3rd is good though. this better not turn out to be a dream or a kid playing a video game or anything or heads are gonna roll. lol. anyways, those are just my ideas, and they are based on absolutely no facts, so dont think i ruined the next movie for ya. i dont even know what the next one is about. i didnt even know what it was called a short while ago! haha. anyways...

ok guys, off to see it for my THIRD TIME!

Click for Spoiler:

yeah, bysty, I was wondering about that, how could he have stopped it unless zion was part of the matrix? I think you might be right. at first I thought zion was in the matrix, but thats a good thought that they're are actually two of them. and also, how could there be a "door' to the matrix, unless zion was part of the matrix?

:) Amazing flic..Can not wait for reloaded in November..The fight scenes are top notch and..

Click for Spoiler:

It leaves us with a great cliff hanger.

Loved it!

ya revolutions looks pretty good. i agree that the preview was short but it is worth waiting til the end of those seemingly endless credits to see it. i wanna see that good old deuling scene in the rain. it reminds me of the simple times of the first movie. man the story is even more complicated.

here is my take on the end of the second movie. it also includes my own speculation but it is based on absolutely no facts and is my sole opinion, but i will put it in a spoiler anyways:

Click for Spoiler:

remember how neo stopped those dead in their tracks at the end of the matrix 2, only to be knocked unconcious? heres my theory: there are two matrixes! i dont know what else. i hope the end to the 3rd is good though. this better not turn out to be a dream or a kid playing a video game or anything or heads are gonna roll. lol. anyways, those are just my ideas, and they are based on absolutely no facts, so dont think i ruined the next movie for ya. i dont even know what the next one is about. i didnt even know what it was called a short while ago! haha. anyways...

i have to disagree with you there,

Click for Spoiler:

to me the ship showing up right after the sentinals go down, is showing that the ship did an EMP on the sentinals.

I saw It I Loved it :bow: I hated it!!! :bow: Oh it was sooooo anticlimatic!!

What kind of ending was that anyway? That was so bunk! OMG so bunk! I was like looking around as if to say, it can't really be over :bow: the action and plot developement ruled!!! Yes! Ok, but because it had no ending...lets not fool ourselves.... that alone made it 2nd place to the first or else it may have creamed it. ok... my opinion.... check it..

IF YOU DON"T WANT TO KNOW THE ANSWER TO THE TRILOGY DONT READ my SPOILER!!!

I really think I figured it out!! lol...really

Click for Spoiler:

I think somehow Neo also posses the power to stop the sentinels or something , which ties into my theory with the fact that Zion is indeed a part of the Matrix, which it has to be!! due to the inference that when he was in the "center" of the computer and there was like a bunch of him that had failed before, that means that he had been reproduced time and again, his life had happened time and again, in essence time had repeated over and over, he wore the same clothing, etc. so that would mean all situations would be a repitition as well including people aroud him as well as the people of Zion so they therefore are a part of the Matrix as well. If that is so that means that he has control over the centinels he just doesn't know it. So he was only knocked unconcious because he "thought" he was knocked unconcious. Ah Ha!! so etc etc... now that one dude who is interfering... I dont know but he probably knows this secret and is just a jerk...that I haven't figured out..I guess I'll go see the third one and see..lol

I saw It I Loved it :rolleyes: I hated it!!! :huh: Oh it was sooooo anticlimatic!!

What kind of ending was that anyway? That was so bunk! OMG so bunk!  I was like looking around as if to say, it can't really be over :lol: the action and plot developement ruled!!! Yes! Ok, but because it had no ending...lets not fool ourselves.... that alone made it 2nd place to the first or else it may have creamed it. ok... my opinion.... check it..

IF YOU DON"T WANT TO KNOW THE ANSWER TO THE TRILOGY DONT READ my SPOILER!!!

I really think I figured it out!! lol...really

Click for Spoiler:

I think somehow Neo also posses the power to stop the sentinels or something , which ties into my theory with the fact that Zion is indeed a part of the Matrix, which it has to be!! due to the inference that when he was in the "center" of the computer and there was like a bunch of him that had failed before, that means that he had been reproduced time and again, his life had happened time and again, in essence time had repeated over and over, he wore the same clothing, etc. so that would mean all situations would be a repitition as well including people aroud him as well as the people of Zion so they therefore are a part of the Matrix as well. If that is so that means that he has control over the centinels he just doesn't know it. So he was only knocked unconcious because he "thought" he was knocked unconcious. Ah Ha!! so etc etc... now that one dude who is interfering... I dont know but he probably knows this secret and is just a jerk...that I haven't figured out..I guess I'll go see the third one and see..lol

but it was supposed to end that way, theres one last part to it.

Click for Spoiler:

as far as there being so many of him, remember they said in the movie there was only six total "anomolies" all were different. the sentinals were takin out by an emp from the ship that showed up. the resulting shock neo received being in such close proximity to the sentinals is what knocked him out.

You all have these great ideas about it, and one leads from one to the next, thats what I love about matrix, and all science fiction, it gets you to think.

Click for Spoiler:

at first i thought zion was part of the matrix, then I thought there were two matrixes, now I'm thinking, maybe there a zion, in the mztrix, but also out of it. Kind of confusing I know, but I mean like, theres a recreation of zion, that is part of the matrix, which is were they were at the end, still in the matrix, but theres also a real one where there not in the matrix..does that make sense? I'm poroably wrong about that, but its just a thought.