• Under 10
    • 10 - 17
    • 18 - 25
    • 26 - 35
    • 36 - 45
    • 46 - 55
    • 56 - 65
    • Over 65
    • No comment, ask again and I'll slap ya.

I didn't have a problem with 25 (my mom did). To me, 30 was the rough year...and it stayed rough until after my next b-day!

I'm only 10.  :o

Wow! You're only 10!?!

DITTO! :o :o

I think she meant 10 years away from the half century remark...

:o :o

Phew! :laugh:

Myself I am 24 and will be 25 in October.

as i said in the other thread, im an old, old, 31, i too have a birthday in october, the 25th, what day is yours ddillard?

as i said in the other thread, im an old, old, 31, i too have a birthday in october, the 25th, what day is yours ddillard?

Holloween baby, October 31st

It's nice to see so many members who will be turning a quarter century this year.  Hope that makes you feel old.  :o

I can't wait for THAT!! Only approximately 737 days till that happens(OK, OK 1year, 11 months and around 27days)!!

It is going to be soo cool, that year(2005)! My mom hits the half century mark, I hit the quarter century mark...and it also happens that is the same year the Super Bowl is coming to Jacksonville, Florida(45 minutes to the north of me)---and since they need dancers for their halftime show, I am planning on auditioning!!!

My mom hits the half century mark, I hit the quarter century mark...

And you will have the fun of telling your mom that she is twice your age.

And did I really use the term "slap ya" in this poll? OMG I need a new job. I am starting to sound like the people that I talk to on the phone at work all day. ya :o

I am 21 and i will be 22 at the end of October... :o

I've been a ST fan since i was about 14 or 15 when a friend from school said that if i phoned her one evening she wouldn't answer because she would be watching ST and so i tuned in to see what the fuss was about (it was the episode with the baby Jemhadar on DS9) and i was hooked from then on... I have been playing 'catch-up' with TOS, TNG, DS9 and VOY ever since (admittedly i have made more of an effort to find episodes of DS9) so that is prob one reason why i favour ENT, because i have seen it right from the start.

I voted 18 - 25, I will be 20 years old on November 24... geez, 20 years old? Where have I been these past 19 years?

i will be turning 25 myslef, i can remember the first time i saw the TOS, i thought it was the lamest show ever...but then with tng, that changed everything

And did I really use the term "slap ya" in this poll?  OMG I need a new job.  I am starting to sound like the people that I talk to on the phone at work all day. ya  :laugh:

I thought that was a great option. :o Notice that no was has chosen it yet.

And did I really use the term "slap ya" in this poll?  OMG I need a new job.  I am starting to sound like the people that I talk to on the phone at work all day. ya  :laugh:

I thought that was a great option. :o Notice that no was has chosen it yet.

I noticed that. I thought it was a funny option, but I just cannot believe that I used ya instead of you.

It is nice to see that we have a wide range of age groups here though, even though the 18 - 25 seems to be the largest group so far.

My mom hits the half century mark, I hit the quarter century mark...

And you will have the fun of telling your mom that she is twice your age.

And did I really use the term "slap ya" in this poll? OMG I need a new job. I am starting to sound like the people that I talk to on the phone at work all day. ya :o

She uses that one against me all the time... She always is like, "I am twice your age so....." It is a scream, just about as much so as people's faces when she announces that she is very unhappy with the color of her hair...there should REALLY be MORE grey in it!! She LOVES her grey hair, which I think that is admirable(and not just because she is my mom) that she is so comfortable with aging when you read/listen/see advertisements all the time about how people can "beat" the aging process...

I'm 13, but will be 14 in June. I only just learned about this site a few hours ago. :laugh: I never knew there was such a great site for Star Trek fans!!!

Hi and welcome lazagirl66! yeah, I've found there are a lot of us here who are 13-14, and 10-17 seem to be 3rd in rank for the most people ( I should be posting this in new members forum I know, but she introduced herself here so i might as well)

Um...I voted, but I'd rather not say for what (although it's pretty much obviously between two categories...)

It's nice to see so many members who will be turning a quarter century this year. Hope that makes you feel old.

Thanks, now I am really dreading my birthday, I had not thought about it that way. Now I am depressed.

Don't be depressed. You'll still be 25 years from the half century mark. I'm only 10. :)

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have less than two years to go. :( :)

I'll be 50 on July 5. Watched the first episode of TOS when I was babysitting my neice. I was what --14 or 15 at the time.

Now I just want to know how I got so old without getting grown. :bow:

Judecat

I accidently posted twice -- having 'puter problems. How do I delete one.

I'll be 50 on July 5.  Watched the first episode of TOS when I was babysitting my neice.  I was what --14 or 15 at the time. 

Now I just want to know how I got so old without getting grown. :bow:

Judecat

I accidently posted twice -- having 'puter problems.  How do I delete one.

I deleted the extra post for you.