Sign in to follow this  
Shrek

Resident Evil: Apocalypse

Is anyone going to see Resident Evil: Apocalypse when it comes out on September 10th? I will see it...

For more information go to Yahoo Movies

Just a little too close to Sept. 11 for me. Anyways I have school....

i can't wait for resident evil apocalypse to come out and i want to see it i bet that movie would be good.

Sounds intresting so ill go wratch it as well.

249559[/snapback]

Watch it after school or on a saturday if ya want to wratch it.

Hell yeah I'm going to go watch it! I've been waiting for this movie ever since I saw the first one! Though I hope the graphics are better. I saw some in a trailer and they were alright. Wooha!

i found out when the movie come out resident evil apocalypse come out september 10 of this year.

Looks like it might be worth going to see,i love the games but i am not a big fan of games that have been turned into films but this might be intresting.

Edited by hangon

I'm much more interested and excited about the new Resident Evil game that is coming out in November .... LEON IS BACK! Woohoo!

Anyone else play the games? I didn't like the first movie very much, but I'm willing to give Apocalypse a try.

249580[/snapback]

Dude. It was what? 3 years ago? I'm pretty sure you won't go to hell if you watch a movie on the day before.

Not being insensitive or anything. Yeah, it was a horrendous thing to happen, but honestly it was a long time ago and I think everyone can live their lives again.

Edited by bysty

249580[/snapback]

Dude. It was what? 3 years ago? I'm pretty sure you won't go to hell if you watch a movie on the day before.

Not being insensitive or anything. Yeah, it was a horrendous thing to happen, but honestly it was a long time ago and I think everyone can live their lives again.

251322[/snapback]

It's kind of different for me. I had a different experience of Sept. 11. It kind messed me up for a while. I'm not willing to divulge the info but you would understand. the emotional impact is kind of um.... different for me because of certain circumstances.

249580[/snapback]

251322[/snapback]

3 Years is a long time ago? Have you flipped or something?? :dude::eek:

Sheesh, if that's how most people think no wonder this country's in trouble :dude:. Seriously, i don't exactly think sept 10th is a day to get all depressed about (unless it's your birthday and you really don't get any notice (that's my birthday btw)), but isn't saying that was a long time ago just ignorant?? -_-

249580[/snapback]

251322[/snapback]

It's kind of different for me. I had a different experience of Sept. 11. It kind messed me up for a while. I'm not willing to divulge the info but you would understand. the emotional impact is kind of um.... different for me because of certain circumstances.

251331[/snapback]

Well that's different and I apologize.

And Scaleman... I didn't say anything about forgetting it. I just find that 3 years after the fact, we should, yes stop to think of the people on the 11th, but it shouldn't prevent us from living our lives. That was the purpouse of the attacks.

But really, this isn't the place to discuss this so can we say "conversation over" and "let's get back on topic"? Thanks.

Sorry if I offended anyone. Not the intention.

Umm, bysty, i was surprised by your wording of "it was a long time ago", i don't have a problem with people giving notice and doing whatever. And yeah, agreed on getting back to topic.

Anyways, i'm actually more of a fan of games turned into movies, at least with the complex games. I have been kind of interested in the whole Resident Evil story, but i don't want to bother going through all the effort of playing the game just to "get it."

Umm, bysty, i was surprised by your wording of "it was a long time ago", i don't have a problem with people giving notice and doing whatever. And yeah, agreed on getting back to topic.

Anyways, i'm actually more of a fan of games turned into movies, at least with the complex games. I have been kind of interested in the whole Resident Evil story, but i don't want to bother going through all the effort of playing the game just to "get it."

252005[/snapback]

I wouldn't worry too much about having to play the games to "get it." The first Resident Evil movie had very little to do with any of the Resident Evil games. The characters from the game were not even in the movie, nor were they mentioned at all. In fact, the movie had so little to do with the game other than having zombies in it that I wondered why they were even calling it "Resident Evil!" :naughty:

We play a lot of games in this house (I'm 39 and my husband is 37). We have both Gamecube and Playstation 2 and our favorite games are Metal Gear 1 and 2, Dino Crisis 1, Eternal Darkness, Parasite Eve 1, but hands down the best game we've ever played is Resident Evil 2, with Resident Evil 0, Resident Evil, and Resident Evil 3 coming right after it on our list in that order. A new Resident Evil game is coming out in November (Resident Evil 4) and we cannot wait!

It was awsome. I really liked it. It has those big explosions which excite me so much. Plus it had a great story and since it's set outside, it had alot more range and action potential. It is certainly one of the top 5 movies.

I went to see it the first night it came out and all I can say is that is the most hilarious movie ever, well mainly because of one guy in it, so yes you have to see it :-p

I saw it!! I liked it for the most part, Nemesis was kick butt!! ^.^; I want his boots and that cool jacket and...well his whole outfit ^.^;;; The only thing I didn't like was the shakey camera motion that made me dizzy for a bit. But the soundtrack, I got a glimpse of it, has great bands! Like Rammenstein and Luna Coil!! ^.^