Sign in to follow this  
A l t e r E g o

Your Mood Star

Cheerful because I got a great night sleep and woke up early enough to watch the quail. :(

I am at work and I am tried. :( I can't wait until I can go to bed.

Im feeling drained, not only am i tired because i didnt get a good night sleep but its also a bit hot today after days of rain so it makeing me feel like i cant b bothered to do anything.

I have changed mine to LOVED because the guy i am going to marry just bought me the sweetist gift,its so sweet of him i am also crying a little because i LOVE him so much :blink: :(

Edited by DutchDebbie

I can't decide between happy, cheerful, content....Right now I'll go with grateful because things are really going well in my life right now. :blink: I'm also very grateful for 80 degree temperatures in August. :( This is about 30 degrees cooler then it usually is. 80 may be hot for some people but I'm relaxing in the cool temps. :(

I have changed mine to LOVED because the guy i am going to marry just bought me the sweetist gift,its so sweet of him i am also crying a little because i LOVE him so much :(  :blink:

250720[/snapback]

LOL your really making a fuss about it...sweet :kisss:

Ok well i better change mine to Hot and not because i have it warm...lol :(

Busy, because I have a lot of housework to do, I need to clean up the yard, gotta make the kids lunch, and I have about...*counting down the list*...26 phone calls I need to make today. I'll be checking in all day though. :(

Exhausted...(Because severly sleep deprived isn't a choice :blink: ) Sleep good...need sleep....no...must stay awake...it's only 8 A.M....

I fell really sick today i was ok when i got up but about 1hr ago i started getting dizzy and feeling like i wanted to be sick.

I fell really sick today i was ok when i got up but about 1hr ago i started getting dizzy and feeling like i wanted to be sick.

251165[/snapback]

Awwww :blink:

I changed mine to.. sympathetic because my girl is very sick :blink:

I will leave mine as it is for 2 reasons first for debbie cuz she is ill and second for my best friend :blink:

Annoyed. :blink: She left without an argument, didn't need to call the police, so I'm calming down.