Sign in to follow this  
A l t e r E g o

Your Mood Star

Mine mood star ( Creative ) is because of that I'm creating a website. It's already up and running, but I still do some changes on it from time to time.

:laugh:

Happy cause I'm happy for Hang and Debbie.  :laugh:

249701[/snapback]

Mine is now touched after reading that :blush 2: .... :laugh:

I am now restless because I woke up too early today and can't nap and I have to go to work tonight so I'm really gonna be tired. :laugh:

Right now I am Relaxed..Work is over for the day and I'm unwinding..I'm looking forward to watching some TNG tonight.. :laugh:

This is the place for explianing why you have chosen your current Mood Star (you may re-post when-ever you change it)

Mine is Examinate because that's pretty much all I do.  :laugh:

248953[/snapback]

Hmmm, I did a double take because your star looked kinda' angry and puffed up. You're actually set to exanimate, which means spiritless or disheartened. Maybe you could find a mood like curious or something. Unless you really meant to be exanimate, in which case I'm wrong and you can forget everything I just said.

I chose good because... I feel... good. Yeah.

This is the place for explianing why you have chosen your current Mood Star (you may re-post when-ever you change it)

Mine is Examinate because that's pretty much all I do.  :laugh:

248953[/snapback]

Hmmm, I did a double take because your star looked kinda' angry and puffed up. You're actually set to exanimate, which means spiritless or disheartened. Maybe you could find a mood like curious or something. Unless you really meant to be exanimate, in which case I'm wrong and you can forget everything I just said.

I chose good because... I feel... good. Yeah.

249846[/snapback]

You're right that star does look bad, I never looked at it before. :laugh: I'd change it 'cept it's been so long since I did I don't remember how. :laugh: (<blush so hot the house sets a-fire. :laugh: )

You're right that star does look bad, I never looked at it before.  :laugh:  I'd change it 'cept it's been so long since I did I don't remember how.  :laugh: (<blush so hot the house sets a-fire.  :laugh: )

249852[/snapback]

^-^ Hehe... it is easy to overlook those little stars, isn't it? Especially when they're yours. I do it all the time. Umm, to change, I think you go into "my controls" and then to "edit profile," and there'll be a drop down box at the end of the edit fields to choose your mood.

I'd change it 'cept it's been so long since I did I don't remember how.  :laugh: (<blush so hot the house sets a-fire.  :laugh: )

249852[/snapback]

I just might have to change mine to amused now :laugh: *giggles at AE*

^

^ Thanks EB. :bow:

^@ RC :drool:

I had mine set to 'embarrassed' for a while (see above :bow: ) but I quickly changed it to rushed because I fell far behind on some tasks and now I'm changing it to indescribable because I'm having all sorts of feelings simultaneously. :spock: I dis-like this time of the day. :bow: (near log-off)

I changed mine to relieved for a few reasons,but mostly because a friend knows now i am a real friend no matter what :drool::spock: :blush 2:

I am sad because of work. :drool:

Edited by Odie

I'm set to awake. I got very little sleep yet somehow I'm still totally wide awake right now. :spock: I haven't even had my coffee yet. :drool:

I woke up from a dream where I was with a boyfriend (Not Steve) and realised I wasn't with anyone and suddenly I felt very alone!