Sign in to follow this  
A l t e r E g o

Your Mood Star

I've changed mine to loved because I got so many congratulations at my birthday.

:)

I have been changing mine a bit more lately, used to basically always have it on Geeky.

Right now it is on "Touched" as a very good friend from work recently said some very kind things to me...at one time something said brought tears to my eyes it was so sweet.

Sad because my friend(the same one who said the nice things I mentioned in the earlier post), is going back home for the holidays... I am going to miss him a lot :dude:

^ooh, I'm jealous now! :elephant: I'm excited cause I just learned I got 1330 on my SAT and cause my sister came home from college and, of course, because of christmas!!

I am happy that my sister got to come home from the hospital with her little one

But my mood star is "Lonely", because I really really miss my friend from work&school.(He had went home for the holidays, and is not supposed to be back for another week or two.

Edited by Yillara_Soong

Hot because of my deep passion for certain things that also because i'm out of shape abit have to lose some weight so i've a hot forehead most of the time.

:laugh::dude::clap::dude:

I am feeling LOVED...Hang is being a sweet heart to me even though he is in a grumpy mood he still has the charm to make me blush by saying really sweet things to me :kisss: :dude::laugh:

I am really pissed off at Hangs so called friends,my advice to them is dont contact him anymore :(

Edited by DutchDebbie

:(

Well besides wondering what all that is about I'm happy the big holiday is now past (I hope everyone had a great one whatever their faith) and looking forward to the coming new year and I'm anxious to begin catching up on things around the boards...

I am really pissed off at Hangs so called friends,my advice to them is dont contact him anymore :(

292776[/snapback]

Also pissed now that I've heard part of what happened. B) :laugh: So called is right, those aren't any kind of friends. :laugh:

Lazy...I have a feeling this is what my mood star will look like most of the week..

That's what a week off of work will do for ya.. :(

I am really pissed off at Hangs so called friends,my advice to them is dont contact him anymore B)

292776[/snapback]

Also pissed now that I've heard part of what happened. B) B) So called is right, those aren't any kind of friends. B)

292829[/snapback]

I feel sorry for any fool who mess'es with you 2 B) :kisss:

I set mine to Indescribable,my head is spining like mad and my eyes are hurting from all the fire works last night and my mouth feels like next doors dog went to toilet in it B) :)

Optimistic for a couple reasons...

First off, it is a brand new year.

And second it probably will not be too long until my friend comes home B) B)