Sign in to follow this  
A l t e r E g o

Your Mood Star

I have my mood as blank because there is no descriptor that fits.

Today I am fiery.

Where would we go to suggest additonal mood stars?

I'd like to see fiery, fiesty, impish, passionate and some others that are not easy to recall at the moment added.

Does any one else wish for some other choices that currently aren't on the list?

I'm excited because the stuff I ordered from Star Trek: The Experience is on it's way! :biggrin: :clap: :o

:clap:

i am so sore and aching and i can't moovvve i think i should erst a bit i'm so stiff

my star will be sore for a week or two but if you look around you'll see why :biggrin: :clap:

Additonal mood stars indeed would be nice like the Passionate star.

:o  :clap:  :bow:  :clap:

316270[/snapback]

Passionate would be good. :biggrin:

And an assimilated mood star would also be cool! :P :P

By the way, I'm really excited today, the stuff I ordered at Star Trek: The Experience was sent on Tuesday, and arrived today! :P

:P

Edited by 3 of 7

*Props head on pillow next to keyboard and drools*

I'm...so.... *Yawns* tired... I couldn't sleep last night I had rheumatic in my legs all night and I'm really panicking about my exam my maths exam i'm gonna fail i know it i'm gonna fail i am i am :lol: :dude: :crybaby: :fear: :helpsmilie: :msn-cry: :lol:

Accomplished is my mood star since I returned home from South Florida on Sunday.

I got sixth place in the Light jig (bleah, I thought I had done better in that dance and it is my favorite one to perform).

But, I got a gold medal in the Reel ( :dude: I cannot complain at ALL :lol: . My first ever gold medal, and at a big competition too!!! Highest medal I ever got in gymnastics at a state or higher level competition was a Silver/2nd place)

giggly is my mood star, because i usually am always giggly. also, as everyone knows, it matches Harley's hat.

Accomplished is my mood star since I returned home from South Florida on Sunday.

I got sixth place in the Light jig (bleah, I thought I had done better in that dance and it is my favorite one to perform).

But, I got a gold medal in the Reel ( :nono: I cannot complain at ALL :rofl: . My first ever gold medal, and at a big competition too!!! Highest medal I ever got in gymnastics at a state or higher level competition was a Silver/2nd place)

317803[/snapback]

:wow::wow::rofl:

Yay for you!!!

:yahoo:  :nono:  :eek:

Yay for you!!!

317824[/snapback]

My mood star is tired. I am sooo tired right now, and today was a hellish day at work.

I remain tired...though a mood star titled Dead would be more like it. And worst thing is, somehow I ended up agreeing to coming in to work tomorrow on my day off. Eh, it is a couple hours of overtime on my last paycheck there. So it all works out in the end... though I just will have to promise them that I will try not to snore while on the headset.

Now I'm nervous.......... B) :blink:

Because I have an appointment with the dentist on Wednesday... :waaaa:

:)

I was at the dentist last Wednesday, and he said that I should have a new appointment with him to do something with the last holes in my teeths... ! And that's tomorrow! :laugh: So I'm still nervous... :lol: :P

:P

I changed mine to sick because I got the gastric flu today! :P B) :blink: :look:

:laugh:

Hmmm... Several double posts...

Ok, I changed mine to happy today because the gastric flu is gone! YES! :naughty:

:naughty:

My mood has been up and down so many times the last few days, I've decided to leave mine blank. :naughty::naughty::naughty:

Infuriated, but Vengeful would be much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much more accurate.

Excited :yahoo: ..cuz at 4pm me and debbie are going to pick up our little girl and taking her home with us..YEEEAAHHHAAAAAAA :) :) :laugh: