Sign in to follow this  
A l t e r E g o

Your Mood Star

Nostalgic..I've had 'Carpenters' songs in my head for a few days now..Yeah, I have a CD with their greatest songs on the way from Amazon.com..That should take care of that..when it finally does get here.. B)

Loved, very loved. Every once in a while, out of the blue Robert will do something that shows me just how much he loves me and reminds me what a wonderful man he really is. :) B)

Sore shoulder is making me cranky.

I think some people were superstitious about making the 666th post on this thread. :naughty:

I've been infuriated. The car I wanted was sold the day I was going to buy it. Murphey's law at work. It was sitting there for five years, not one person was looking at it, as soon as I can finally buy it, some hippie comes along and buys it. :naughty: I was so mad. :laugh:

:laugh: Mine is Greatful beacuse i have a guy like Hang who loves me and treats me with respect even when he is being a dip wad there is a method to his madness. :P

Also having a wonderful daughter is another reason to be greatful. :naughty:

Edited by DutchDebbie

Saddened because some dear friends are moving out of state to be with family and I won't have a chance to see them before they leave. :naughty:

Happy because Robert just called. His store was rated #1 in the state and #2 in the southwest region. And he got free lunch for a year at his favorite restaurant that's right next to his store. He's having a good week. <_<

It was Sore coz of my leg but now its..Touched :laugh:

It never stops amazing me the power of real friendship...even so far away one little pm seems to make my day :P

Sore because I've got an awful headache. 255048.gif Other than the headache though I'm in a wonderful mood. :laugh:

Accomplished because I'm managing to get a lot of projects done around the house today. :laugh:

Touched czo ppl are helping with something very very personal to me but touched just dont cut it..i anit big on emotions but sometimes i drop my shield and right now even scotty would have a hard time time getting it back up..lol

See thats me covering my emotions with a joke..now all i want to do is cuddle up to debbie and let it out coz even the bad boys eyes fill up.

Touched czo ppl are helping with something very very personal to me but touched just dont cut it..i anit big on emotions but sometimes i drop my shield and right now even scotty would have a hard time time getting it back up..lol

See thats me covering my emotions with a joke..now all i want to do is cuddle up to debbie and let it out coz even the bad boys eyes fill up.

:laugh: Your just full of surprises arent you Hang and my mother asks why i love you soooo much,she should read this and get to know the other side of you except she would have know idea who Scotty is ;)

Edited by DutchDebbie