Sign in to follow this  
A l t e r E g o

Your Mood Star

Jubilant.. was going to pick elated, but that is not one of the choices. This is all because my friend from school/work is back home and is coming back to work!!!!!!!!!!!!

B) B) B)

:yahoo: Very tired but see'ing as the weather is really bad here i think snuggling up with debbie all day sounds like a good plan :lol:

Edited by hangon

:lol: Very tired but see'ing as the weather is really bad here i think snuggling up with debbie all day sounds like a good plan :flex:

295186[/snapback]

haha where are my snuggles then? the only one snuggling is you on the sofa with the pillow :yahoo:

:lol: I have been really sick with the flu for the last 3 days and its not getting any better but i am being looked after by Mr Incredible(when he's not sleeping) which is super sweet of him putting up with me throwing up all the time :lol:

Cheerful seems to be a good one for me today!

I went over to where I work, to help out with some paperwork. And my friend was scheduled for the same time, so I got to do some catching up since he has been away for a while. :lol: :lol: OMG! I have missed getting to talk to him so very very much!! Luckily it was not very busy when I was there, so neither of us got in trouble for chatting while we worked. :yahoo:

That and EmilSoong is on her way over to my house with her daughter :lol: :flex:

Edited by Yillara_Soong

:yahoo: I was sulking but 3 words changed that and now i am all choked up :blush 2: ....not fair i was enjoying myself sulking :lol: nah i wasnt... but anyway i am really touched now ..*blows kiss* :lol:

Sore, though in pain would be more accurate. I fell off of the sofa last night onto a glass and the glass remained intact, great news on would think but my back is murderous.

Grateful beyond words to be part of Jehovah's people. :blink: Basically I'm in a terrific mood today. :laugh:

Sorry to hear about that Tal.. :laugh:

I haven't been feeling good the past couple of days hence my 'sick' star..

Curious.

On the grounds that I kinda feel like there is something unsaid at work, that I really wish would just be said. No! Not me getting fired or promoted, those are not the case. It is not something that would be bad at all, actually. So I guess I will have to be patient and see what is going on. It is driving me nuts, but I have to wait.

Cold..I just got home from work and this place is cold..It'll take a while to heat this place up tonight..It's only 18 degrees outside and the temps are going sub-zero tonight.. :laugh:

I am being a naughty boy :laugh: ...but i am not the only one being naughty :blink:

J rocks :o

I had another busy day at work and know I am tried and sore. :laugh:

I think I may leave mine on curious, until further notice.

I might change my mind later on, but for now that seems to be the best idea