Sign in to follow this  
A l t e r E g o

Your Mood Star

I'm set to cold because it's 57 degrees and I'm a wuss to the cold and I'm freezing my tushy off. nature-smiley-12.gif

Currently COLD! Because it's cold! Why SoCal gets cold, I haven't a clue, but it does. And that makes me cold.... I hate cold.

Sore because I'm crampy, I have a headache from lack of sleep and allergies and my navel ring is infected.

To tell the truth i am tired but when i get sent a cool graphics of me and debbie well it got the Hang right in the heart so i am very touched at the moment :kisss: Thanks mandy :nono:

post-162-1101864587.gif

Awwww, now I'm touched. :nono: Glad you like it. :kisss:

I'm set to sore though cause I'm recovering from a migraine and I'm still hurting. :nono:

To tell the truth i am tired but when i get sent a cool graphics of me and debbie well it got the Hang right in the heart so i am very touched at the moment :kisss: Thanks mandy :nono:

post-162-1101864587.gif

285152[/snapback]

I am the same as hang touched i think its really sweet of you mandy to make that for us :nono: *huggles* :nono:

Bored,Bored,Bored and another time BORED....mabe i should watch paint dry i have been told that can be fun :rolleyes:

Bored,Bored,Bored and another time BORED....mabe i should watch paint dry i have been told that can be fun :rolleyes:

286776[/snapback]

Yeah, it loads of fun. :naughty:

I've changed mine to excited since it's only a week to my birthday! Woohoo! :laugh:

:laugh:

Sore. That dizzy spell was just the beginning of a migraine, now the pain behind the eyes is starting. In about 20 minutes I'm gonna be in some major pain. :waaaa:

Loved. I first changed it to loved on my birthday, because a bunch of people e-mailed me wishing me a good birthday and I even got an online present or two... and then I did my internet did not work so when I came back on, it was still loved. It turned out I did not need to change it again after all, as I had an awesome time at Science Olympiad two days in a row and the people there were all very nice and welcoming despite the fact that I had missed about two meetings in a row.

Nauseated, not sure why. Maybe it was taking the migraine medicine on an empty stomach last night.

I am feeling cold cuz its -4 here and i just went outside :o ...but i am also feeling a little weird :waaaa::waaaa:

Embarrassed because I remembered to submit a trivia question but forgot to submit any answers. :waaaa: *feels like a moron*