Sign in to follow this  
A l t e r E g o

Your Mood Star

Well i am bad boy so i guess i am in a naughty mood...scratch what i just said make that very very naughty ^_^

Embarrassed because I just walked into the bathroom and saw a large beetle and shrieked like an idiot. :) At least I didn't wake up the kids. :b-day:

I just changed mine to hot because i'm feeling hot. It's lovely weather here today and I have my fan on. :)

Nostalgic because I'm listening to Savage Garden and this is the music Robert and I used to listen to driving home from work when we both worked the night shift at Coco's right after we were married. Good memories. 278.gif:b-day:

I'm so drained because of the Hurricane and the working 8 hours with a store full of horrible people. And sleeping on that boat wasn't that comforting either... :b-day:

Mine is CRAPPY cuz i am sick but compared to some one elses problems i shouldnt complain :b-day:

I am annoyed, because I didn't get the orders that I request. :huh:

LOVED by the best guy on the planet :huh:  :laugh:  :huh:  :huh:  :clap:

261219[/snapback]

:o :blush 2: awwwwwwwwwww crap after reading that and the way you and mandy have been to me today i guess The hang is LOVED big time :blink:

I'd join the love fest but I'm too tired. :huh: *huggles hang and debbie* :laugh:

<--- mood star = tired :huh:

Mine is relieved. My computer stopped working on Monday I could start it, but the the satart bar wouldn't come up, and explorer (the bit that controls windowns) not Iternet explorer no longer apeared to be there!!! Needless to say my heart stopped. I have just got it back yipee. I am now tired!

I'm so tired I can barely type, but Kevin and Hang and Mrs. Picard and Delta all made me feel loved tonight so that's what my mood star is. :wacko:

Now if you'll all excuse me, I'd like to try to hit a pillow the next time I doze off instead of my desk. 31.gif

I'm so tired I can barely type, but Kevin and Hang and Mrs. Picard and Delta all made me feel loved tonight so that's what my mood star is.  :waaaa:

Awww :blush 2: ...thats what friends are for you do the same for us :look:

I put mine on sleepy its 2:15am i have had a stress full day and my body hurts from working out too much at the gym but it helped get out all my built up anger :wacko: :sleepy: :sleep3: ..i think its time The Hang got back in his warm bed and snuggle up to my girl :wacko:

Embarrassed because a problem with my computer I've been trying to figure out for weeks took my brother-in-law under 30 seconds to fix. :wow::wow: :huh: