Sign in to follow this  
A l t e r E g o

Your Mood Star

Just changed it to loved cuz my girl just gave me a hug which almost killed me but its the thought that counts :huh: ..oww my neck hurts now :wow::wow:

Just changed it to loved cuz my girl just gave me a hug which almost killed me but its the thought that counts :hug: ..oww my neck hurts now :wow:  :wow:

262142[/snapback]

Haha i was trying to kill you stupid boy :huh:

Grumpy. I'm definitely in one of my back off and leave me alone moods. If a certain somebody even thinks of "stopping by" for a visit today I will lose it.

Sore...very sore, can barely walk upright...been on my legs and feet way way too much the last few days...set up and serving for meals for 3000 people in town for a conference...

Even with a hangover i am in a naughty mood :wow: ...must be because its sunday and thats what sundays are for :huh: :hug: ..debbie was right i should have gone to church with her :wow:

Sick because I woke up today feeling very "green". Feels like the flu. Whatever it is I hope it's just a 24 hour thing. It's 106 degrees and I'm sitting here wrapped in a blanket shivering. :wow: I'm glad it's Sunday, Robert will be home early tonight. I hope I don't get the kids sick.

Happy, because I figured out how to end the SW vignette that was giving me trouble, and both Mandy and my friend oba say it works. :dude:

You know, I'm not sure what my mood is set to. :)

EDIT: I guess I'm tired :)

Edited by RikerChick

Calm. :) The bills are all paid, we're actually a month ahead on rent, I'm getting my craft area all sorted.....life is just nice and calm right now. I'm a little nervous about the upcoming biopsy, but I'm not gonna freak out about it.

i had to change mine to loved even though i dont deserve it after i got a little mad at hang for buying the wrong things he just pulled out a bunch of red roses for me :blush 2: :kisss: i feel very stupid now :wacko:

Worried because one of the ladies on the scrapbooking board just had her baby last week and she lives in the hardest hit part of Florida and nobody can get a hold of her. :wacko: