Sign in to follow this  
A l t e r E g o

Your Mood Star

I picked loved because my boyfriend and I are back together. :notworthy:

I'm always hungry, so you'll always see me with this one. Unless another emotion gets in the way.

I changed mine to surprised because I just realized that I'm a Commodore now! I knew my post count was in the 900's, but I didn't think it was THAT high! :picard-sith:

I changed mine to surprised because I just realized that I'm a Commodore now! I knew my post count was in the 900's, but I didn't think it was THAT high!  :inlove:

258861[/snapback]

:picard-sith:

Well done BB!

Thanks, Alterego!

BTW, that's COMMODORE BB.

(just kidding!) :picard-sith:

:nono: LOVED the best feeling there is IMO :hug:

258527[/snapback]

Same again because my girl just sent me a really sweet text message :hug::hug: :lol: :picard-sith::inlove:

I'm excited because tomorrow is the last day of work before a 3 day weekend..And I'm really excited that I have these new TOS DVDs to watch.. :lol:

Happy because I was in an awful depression when I woke up and my friends here cheered me right up. 143764.gif

The Hurricane is said to go either 3 ways: Hit me, Graze me, Avoid me. A'm deffinetly almost cirtain it will avoid me, but I'm still a bit worried...

Busy because I'm posting on 3 boards, and making graphics, and playing with the kids, and chatting with my sister.....

Touched because I went back to one of my old boards today wondering if anyone would remember me and there's already a thread welcoming me back. :blush 2: 143764.gif

Mine's hopeful, because I finally got some useful information from my job's insurance company! (Maybe it should be "shocked")

Well lets see i woke up all lovey and huggy kinda mood..lol and now i am feeling a bit mischevious :lol: ..WANNA PLAY???

hehe after a glass or 2 of wine i am in a naughty mood B)  :shifty3:

259592[/snapback]

:P Tsss thanks for telling me :dude: :( ^_^

I just got the biggest sloppy kiss i have ever had so i guess you could say that i am.....LOOOOOVVVVVEEEEEDDDDD...loved :lol: ^_^

Calm, because I've heard from my friend and both his wife and baby are doing well. [face_very_relieved]

Rejuvenated because it's in the low 90's today and I have a case of spring fever (yes I know it's not spring). Low 90's may not feel cool to some, but it feels like heaven to me. When it hits the 80's I'll be positively giddy. ^_^