Sign in to follow this  
Rivendells_king

The dream post

I had a dream...and the person who I fancy...I fancied them in this dream...they are american and im english...yet they were ine ngland for some reason...and they had a weird dog.....and i didnt know i had a dog when i had the dream....

:naughty: Was it Josh? Or someone?

I had another dream about airships... I don't think aliens were involved this time.

I also reviewed this novel involving a hyper-acceleration of plant-life called: "The Green Century"... It had giant robots in it. :sweatdrop:

lastresort.jpg42.gif

post-812-1095617921.jpg

Today's dream I had between the hours of 17 and 19 was about this involvement of this not-so-well-made space ark...

Some of the other details about this became obscured due to the usual forgetfulness, but I remember as I was walking outside this mall... I doubt it was connected to the space ark I was wandering in. :b-day:

Some talking brain was trying to insult me, but he (OK, so brains mostly have no gender..) said he only hated me in a 13th to 14th century-manner...

I didn't really understood what he meant by that. :b-day:

post-812-1096014361.jpgpost-812-1095586641.gif

post-812-1096429443.jpg

I dreamed last night that I was in a big light saber duel with some sith lord and I was really, really good with a light saber. :b-day: :b-day:

When I was younger I used to have a reoccuring dream that I was floating in a black void with no physical body. The only thing I could detect was a pinpoint of light in the far distance, and no matter how hard I tried I could not reach it or even move hence the lack of physical form. I had this dream often and for many years. Someone once told me I was having an out of body experience. I don't know it was just weird. :wack: :b-day: I have not had it for years, but I still think about it from time to time.

When I was about 5 years old I had hated manicans. Especially the headless ones at the department stores. I had a dream when I was 5 or 6 that they were in my room surrounding me. I hid in my covers and finally jumped from my bed and woke both my parents up crying hyserically. (Maybe my mom let me watch too many twighlight zone episodes) It was the most real nightmare too this day. I still look back and get chills cause it was so real. :fear: I guess dummys are drawn too their own kind. :b-day: :b-day:

Today's dream involved today's (or the last century's) New York City (or some other city..) going through its Ice Age...

Great camera angles in my dream, and it really gave view of post-apopcalyptic New York... I could see a few torches, signifying there was some life, though scarce it be, still dwelling in the city.

There was some other details, but those are now blurred.

Click For Spoiler
35455.jpg
post-812-1096014361.jpgpost-812-1095586641.gif Edited by drwho42

Dream was about either a ghost or demon inhabiting a video (or video holder)... I remember the Simpson makes an appearance, and Homer says something about eternity, commenting on the vortex I found (probably involving either ghosts or ghostbusting...) :flowers:

How the scenery was is that it was in dark blues... Except for some animated characters, who remained that same colour as they appear on their television series..

Edited by drfly42

..and I had a big spider coming after me

270033[/snapback]

Before today's dream, it involved someone setting loose carnivorous grasshoppers (or crickets..) and caterpillars at me.. :flowers: They were bloodthirsty (so it seemed) too!

Last night I had a strange dream that I was 7 of 9 and I needed some tiny hard drive that was in Janeway's eye ( :whistling: ) and every time I came close to getting it the dream would turn into some Madonna music video and at the end of the video I'd be back sitting at a table in an empty room with Janway trying to figure out how to get the hard drive out of her eye. That went on for 4 music videos and for some reason I was really freaked out when I woke up.

My brain is on crack :love:

I just recently had a dream that I was in my basement in the house that I grew up at in maryland and I heard a lot of helicopters outside so I looked out the window and saw that they were Blackhawk Army helicopters. Next thing I news there were operating tables all over the basement and Col Potter, Frank Burnes and Hawkeye were there telling me to "grab a patient" because there were a lot of wounded. :laugh:

Well I had a dream last night that Corina Arazius was XXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXX XXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX with a XXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX and XXXXXXXXXXX in that cute Romulan outfit, XXXXXXXXXXX XXX I XXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXX. It was a nice dream. :laugh:

Edited by Lt. Van Roy

(This post has been edited by the Mods)

No mods have been active on the boards since you posted this post. How could a mod have edited it?

Rc's dream about hitting her cat in real life happened to my fiancee she believed she was being chased by someone and she ended yp punching them and punched me instead in RL. 1:20 am is not the best time to be hit in the morning

I had nightmares about a year and a half ago that felt like I was being choked to death (which is how a friend of mine died a couple days before) but generally I haven't really dreamed since I was a little kid. If I do dream I don't remember anything I could describe.

I had the typical food server nightmares all night. Largest station in the restaurant by yourself on a Friday night dinner rush. Hostesses who don't understand that you don't triple seat. Customers who either want you to stand there and wait while they browse the menu even though it's obvious you're insanely busy or customers who flag you over as they're sitting because they're ready to order right that second (if you're either of those types of customers I hate you :stars: ). Nobody to run drink orders for you while you take food orders. The cooks being so swamped that they haven't started any of your orders and the customers decide to yell at you because of it (as if you're server is cooking the food)...:laugh::pinch:

<span style='font-size:18pt;line-height:100%'>I had a dream about RC killing me and drwho driving a killer car and LL trying to kill me and me turning into a pile of feathers and RC not bringing me back to life.</span>

<span style='font-size:16pt;line-height:100%'>Hehe, in what manner was this automobile "killer"?

Shadow people are neat. B) </span>

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Neat!?!?! They're horrible. I've never seen one thankfully, but there's something about them that makes my blood run cold.

This is the wrong topic but you're banned for freaking me out before I TRY to go to sleep :stars::WHAT::pinch::laugh:

I dreamed I was in wrestling and Lita was there

and maybe troy

You dream about wrestling Troy?........... :laugh: