Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

What's your Favorite Episode of Star Trek

What's your Overall Favorite Episode of Star Trek?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. What's your Overall Favorite Episode of Star Trek?

• The City on the Edge of Forever (TOS winner)
    • Relics (TNG winner)
    • In the Pale Moonlight (DS9 winner)
    • Year of Hell (Voyager winner)
    • Zero Hour (Enterprise winner)

Ok, here's the final "favorite" poll in this series of polls.

I've taken the winners (as of today) from all of the series polls, which were made up of all of the winners from the season polls (as of the date those were made) and we've narrowed it down to 5 episodes. 1 from each series.

The winner of this vote will be declared STARTREKFANS.NET's official favorite episode of Star Trek.

I'll be leaving all of the Season polls open and in 6 months or so I'll go back and see what the new numbers show and if the favorites change according to those polls then we'll have new Series polls and see where we stand from there.

But for now the time has come to give a final vote.

Out of the above, I only saw Part of the City on the edge of forever, Relics, Year of Hell, and Zero Hour.

I liked Relics..

Those are all the top favorites from all IV Series

1."The City On The Edge Of Forever"

2."Relics"

3."Year Of Hell"

4."Zero Hour"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

:boxing::eekout::hammer::boxing:

I myself am a TOS fan above all else so me vote goes to The City on the Edge of Forever :toot:

I have seen each episode, except for the DS9 one... :hammer:

I liked "Relics", also with "Zero Hour" (frankly, I thought it seemed predictable, besides the neat cliffhanger...), so it's a decision between two episodes....

• "The City on the Edge of Forever"
  • "Year of Hell"

I'm going with "The City on the Edge of Forever"... :boxing:

gofgate01.jpg

I am both and neither. I am my own beginning, my own ending.

lastresort.jpg42.gif

*jumps up and down* Relics is my fave episode out of the listed ones... TNG gets my vote, of course :hammer: I love the episode... and the scene between Jean-Luc and Scotty on the bridge of the "old" Enterprise... awesome!!! :boxing:

None of those are my absolute favorites, but I'll vote for "Year of Hell" with "Relics" a close second.

I like City

Just because its different.Well written and Kirk does not get the girl

ignore that post I did my favorite Star Trek TNG DS9 and Voyager was All the episodes. My mom got me into Star Trek TNG and also i am a trekker

Edited by Deanna Troi Fan Lizzy

Voyager was the series that got me into the trekkie life, so I voted for Year of Hell, but Relics was a close second. The DS9 episode sounds familiar but I can't recall exactly what it was about....

:boxing::hammer:

Jaina

I don't see why the year of hell is getting so many votes. It would be last on my list (although I do like Voyager). I voted Relics. The City on the Edge of Forever is second. I honestly don't have a clue what the DS9 and ENT episodes are. I've seen all of them, I just don't know titles.

My vote goes to "The City On The Edge Of Forever". I enjoyed all the episodes that have made it through to this vote but City was excellent. :hammer:

I voted City on the Edge of Forever. It is one of my favorite Star Trek episodes ( although my all time favorite did not make the list), and an especially moving episode. My second choice on that list would be In the Pale Moonlight, followed by Year of Hell, Relics, and Zero Hour.

I thought it was cool,especially when mcoy ran through time thing .They had to go after him..It was cool see them in reg. close too not uniforn it was bestand one first time thing they ran into..

post-761-1092268332.jpg

my really favorite eiposde in star trek the next generation was

"A Fistful of datas"

I don't see why the year of hell is getting so many votes.  It would be last on my list (although I do like Voyager).  I voted Relics.  The City on the Edge of Forever is second.  I honestly don't have a clue what the DS9 and ENT episodes are.  I've seen all of them, I just don't know titles.

248750[/snapback]

Relics was the TNG episode that Scotty was on and In The Pale Moonlight is the DS9 episode that Sisko has to find a way to get the Romulans into the war with the Dominion.

The only episodes I've watched out of all of them is Year of Hell, so I'm gonna have to go with that. Zero Hour sosunds very good from the reviews that I've read, but it hasn't been aired here yet. =P

Tough choice, they're all good, but I went with "City...". It's been one of my favorites since it was first aired.

"City on the edge of Forever" ! By far the best ep ever. Extremely well written.

Coming in at second would be a tie between "Relics" and "Zero Hour".

Tough to choose between City, Relics and Pale..But I had to go with 'In the Pale Moonlight'.. :(

Hmm that's no contest for me. City on the Edge of Forever desinitely gets it for me over In The Pale Moonlight. :blink:

In The Pale Moonlight was the best written of all of them so there's my vote....Followed by City, then Relics, then Zero Hour.

Who other then my self noted that it is almost the same as the gatein StargateSG1?

67 votes so far, I'll leave this on the main page until Friday but the poll will remain open until September 1st to allow as many people to vote as possible.

My favorite episode was Relics. I am a TNG fan and I liked how Scotty was on it. I have not really seen any of the other episodes so you can't take my vote for real..

I hope you all enjoy your day. And remember to be nice to everyone... You don't know what kind of impact saying thanks or being courteous will have on someones day or life.. :naughty: