Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeanway

~ Roddenberry Gym And Fitness Center ~

Gretchen notices Damien and Daniel fooling around at the back of the gym, laughing and rolling around on the floor. "What's so funny you boys back dere in the back, Huh?? Get on up here in de front a de class and yu tell us all about it, Ya?? Come on." Gretchen goes to the back of the gym and grabs the boys by their shirts and drags them up to the front. "Now yu two keep a standin right dere til ya can tell all of us what is so d*mn funny, Ya hear me??" :bow:

Another day resulted in another workout. Another 6 miles of running, benchpressing 150, swimming 50 laps, Playing tennis, and playing volleyball....

All with girls.. :thumbs:

Gretchen notices Damien and Daniel fooling around at the back of the gym, laughing and rolling around on the floor. "What's so funny you boys back dere in the back, Huh?? Get on up here in de front a de class and yu tell us all about it, Ya?? Come on."  Gretchen goes to the back of the gym and grabs the boys by their shirts and drags them up to the front. "Now yu two keep a standin right dere til ya can tell all of us what is so d*mn funny, Ya hear me??" :tribble:

Oohh there are at least two big good reasons ma'am(Daniel cant keeps it up and falls down on the floor from laughing) and please if you are mad at us than you will have permission to spank us(Damien turns around and bent,s over)

"Gimmy your best spanking Miss gretchen!!"

Gretchen notices Damien and Daniel fooling around at the back of the gym, laughing and rolling around on the floor. "What's so funny you boys back dere in the back, Huh?? Get on up here in de front a de class and yu tell us all about it, Ya?? Come on."  Gretchen goes to the back of the gym and grabs the boys by their shirts and drags them up to the front. "Now yu two keep a standin right dere til ya can tell all of us what is so d*mn funny, Ya hear me??" :tribble:

Oohh there are at least two big good reasons ma'am(Daniel cant keeps it up and falls down on the floor from laughing) and please if you are mad at us than you will have permission to spank us(Damien turns around and bent,s over)

"Gimmy your best spanking Miss gretchen!!"

246849[/snapback]

"Ill give ya de spankin alright, I will, ya yust betcha I will, SVEN!!!! GIVE DESE BOYS A

SPANKIN FOR ME WILL YA??" :laugh: :P <<--Daniel and Damian

as they-->> :look::tear:

WAB came in to the gym finding Damien and Dan on the floor. "What did you boys do now?" "Sven spanked us." Dan mumbled.

"Both of you, into the lockerroom.." said WAB

"Ok, you hold on tight. This will tickle." WAB held the subdermal scalpel over Damien's bottom. "Ok, dermal regenerator..... Ah here.... anesthetic and you are done. Your turn Dan. This will take 30 seconds...... Ok, good as new."

"Before you run off, I will say this. You better behave or your fathers will be hearing about this. No more silly stuff."

The boys ran off.

WAB hurried over to the treadmills and began his routine.

Gretchen looked at WAB and folded her arms across her chest and said to Sven:

"AHH, Das is un goot boy dat WAB he iss." :tribble:

~ REVENGE ~

Both boy,s were mad and the only thing that was on their mind was "revenge'

"Hey daniel, i got an idea lets sneak into gretchen,s lockerroom and steel here underware"

"yeah cool damien lets do that, and then lets hang them outside in top off the flagpole"The two boy,s sneak into the lockerroom of gretchen and broke into here locker, they took out her (sexy)underware and discovered something else.

"Hey daniel what,s this?"

Daniel took out a bottle of pills and readed the etikette.

"Take 3 pills daily to keep your doses of femail hormones"

the boy,s looked at each other and :laugh: :blink:

and yelled "SHE IS A HE" :eek::eek: :biggrin:

WAB caught ILS and Daniel running out of a door that said private....

:lol:

"Oh no you don't!" He rushed and caught the boys. "what were you doing?"

WAB came in to the gym finding Damien and Dan on the floor. "What did you boys do now?" "Sven spanked us." Dan mumbled.

"Ok, you hold on tight. This will tickle." WAB held the subdermal scalpel over Damien's bottom. "Ok, dermal regenerator..... Ah here.... anesthetic and you are done. Your turn Dan. This will take 30 seconds...... Ok, good as new."

"Before you run off, I will say this. You better behave or your fathers will be hearing about this. No more silly stuff."

The boys ran off.

247039[/snapback]

Nik walk's into the locker room. He spots Damien and Daniel bent over with their pants pulled down and WAB standing right behind them saying, "..... hold on tight. This will tickle."

Immediately Nik slaps his forehead and says loudly, "Oops! Forgot my towel." He runs out of the locker room muttering to himself.

".... picked a wrong time to walk in on that...."

Nope WAB, get out your Merck. :lol: Girls take them too. :lol: :) "Nosebag, you boys, vat are yu doin in here anyways? Dis is the girls locka room, git outa here now, or I'll sic Sven back on top a yu two mullits!!" Gretchen said as she chased them out of the locker room. "And don't yu fetgit it ya monkeys!!!" She yelled as she shook her fist at them. :)

Oh fine... I'll take my meds... :lol:

WAB went on his routine with voleyball with girls.. :)

" Sven, go up to the Spa Bar and get that guy outa da corner booth. He's been up dere now for a couple weeks" :lol: Says Gretchen. " Come on Buddy, time to get you cleaned up." Sven says to Tal as he drags him down the stairs to the Men's Locker room. "Let go of me ya big Goon." Tal yells. A fight ensues and Sven and Tal go at each other. :) :) Even after 2 weeks of not eating, only the fruit in the Tropical drinks in the bar, Tal is still holding his own with Sven. :) OOPS, look like Sven just clocked Tal right in the nose!!! :wine: :lol: :lol:

Tal still sitting at the bar finaly decides to get up. He walks over to the treadmill runs for 5 mins then goes back to the bar and orders another brandy and coke. :lol:

WAB walked towards the bar and saw Sven dragging Tal to the locker room. :lol:

He bought loads of fruit, fruit, and more fruit and a nice lemonade.

He sat down to eat.

"Tal, hold still.... dermal regenerator.... Ok, let's see... anesthetic. Ok, I need to repair the cartilage.... One sec. I'll be back in a second.

"Ok, I'll inject metorapan to accelerate healing of the cartilage. Osteogenic stimulator for your microfracture for yoou foreheads fracture. Ok, microsuture for the rest of the nose. Dermal regeneration. Ok, you're done. Good as new."

"I'd advise you to go home and sleep. Oh and I think you'll be need to take these."

WAB handed some anti-dieuretics to Tal and injected him with one too.

"I'm going to tranport you to your house. Ok??: *Hum* tal appears in his bed. :doctor: :lol:

A few mins l8er WAB turn round and sees Tal at the bar again. When WAB want looking he had transported himesleft back and now sits there with his brandy chatting 2 himeself.

"Dr. WAB? May I have a word with you?" Said Nurse JawBreaker from the Roddenberry Summer Camp. "Why would you give an obviously inebriated man a diuretic, you do know alcohol dehydrates a person, I mean you DID go to the University of The Caribbean Medical School, didn't you?" :) :) :lol: "DR. WAB, quit runnin, come here!" She yells as he runs down the corridor towards the EXIT. :lol:

The boys ran off.

247039[/snapback]

Nik walk's into the locker room. He spots Damien and Daniel bent over with their pants pulled down and WAB standing right behind them saying, "..... hold on tight. This will tickle."

Immediately Nik slaps his forehead and says loudly, "Oops! Forgot my towel." He runs out of the locker room muttering to himself.

".... picked a wrong time to walk in on that...."

247886[/snapback]

say what??? :) :) ..i am staying away from this thread to easy for me to lose it :lol:

"Dr. WAB? May I have a word with you?" Said Nurse JawBreaker from the Roddenberry Summer Camp. "Why would you give an obviously inebriated man a diuretic, you do know alcohol dehydrates a person, I mean you DID go to the University of The Caribbean Medical School, didn't you?" :)  :)  :lol: "DR. WAB, quit runnin, come here!" She yells as he runs down the corridor towards the EXIT. :lol:

247999[/snapback]

I gave him an anti-dieuretic....

He's been eating too much fruit. He needs to eat more red meat and drink more wine.

Tal overhears what WAB says and walks over to explain that he doesnt eat fruit. only junk food. then asks "Why do you think ive been eating to much fruit?"

Now you hav constipaation then....

You will not have enough fiber...

That's what Sven and Gretchen said....

Oh well.....

I'll scan your stomach contents. Ahh.... I see... Nothing but an apple core and chips...

I see.......

Ok. You need to come with me to the hospital.....

Tal replyed to this "im to busy come back in a few hours" then walks back over to the bar and collapses.

Gretchen overhears Tal and Dr.WAB talking and says to herself. "Yaa, dis constepation is a load a crap." :laugh: Then goes to find some FRUIT.

Daniem and Daniel went over to the local newspaper with their shocking news(and evidence)

"Is this true boy,s is Gretchen realy a Man?"

"Yes sire we found this bottle off pills and a medical file about how she wants to become a woman, she has to take this pills to upgrade he femal hormone scale her upperbody loks femal now, but we thnk that belowe her or his waste he still is a man :laugh: , but we cant prove that right now, aybe you can investigate that?

Gretchen, now alone in the Ladies Sauna, removes her towel and lays it on the bench. She scoops up a ladle of cold water from the bucket and throws it on the pile of hot rocks. The steam fills the room. She lays down on the bench and closes her eyes. Then after a few minutes she begins to hear giggeling coming from the other side of the door. Then two familiar faces appear in the glass. :laugh::laugh: She jumps up, grabs her towel and crashes through the door at them, holding her towel up in front of her. The two boys stand there like this :blink: :laugh: Then run. One saying to the other. "Dang, she Is a girl." :laugh:

Damien runs away and Daniel follows him"How is that possible, we ... we.."

suddenly Damien stops running and has a idea"Daniel lets get into that sauna"

Daniel looks at him and knodges'Okey""

The two boy,s walk back to the sauna and step in and take place where Gretchens sists :laugh:

Gretchen, being very tired is asleep, sitting up. Covered by her towel, she is also wearing a swimsuit. She stirs from a dream she is having about a certain ship's Captain she knew a while ago, opens her eyes and sees both Damien and Daniel lifting the towel that is lying on her. "VHAT DE H*LL YU TINK YUR DOIN DERE YU BOYS?? She yells at them. "UH UH UH, GULP" Says Daniel. "UH, nuthin Ma'am, we just wanted to see." She interrups him. "YU VANTED TO SEE WHAT?? AND VAT IN DE BLUE BLAZES YA DOIN IN DA LADIES SAUNA ANYVAY, HUH, CAN YA TELL ME DAT??"

Sven holds Daniel and Damien by the back of their collars and pushes them along in front of him. "I'm thinkin' you two boys have got time on you hands. Vell I see vhat I can do about dat." Dragging the two delinquients into the Gym's laundry he points to a colossal pile of filthy towels. "Dere you go. You boys vill be vashing everyone o' dem. And no backtalk or I make ya mop up after dem Klingons." Crossing his overdeveloped arms in front of his chest Sven stands blocking the only door out of the laundry and watches as Damien and Daniel begin washing, drying, ironing, and folding the stinking mass of towels.

"tal, tal, come on...." says WAB as tal comes to his senses. "You had way too many bags of junk food. Your kidneys and liver are overworked. I need you to come with me to the hospital for some checkups."

Tal nods and WAb taps his combadge and says "Computer transport us to the hospital, wing 3 please."

They materialize at Roddenberry General.