Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeanway

~ Roddenberry Gym And Fitness Center ~

Unaware Gretchen has installed dampening fields all around the Fitness Center rendering all transporting effort useless, WAB and Tal are now stuck in the buffers. which are located inside Gretchen's office. :spock: "Going somevere Doctor?" She says to him. :drool: "Not on My watch your not" :bow: "Yu think your going to take him to dat awful place up dere yu call de hospitaal?? I heard about de tings dat goin on up dere. Yu know Doctor, dey call yu in here de 'Frankenstien'. :bow::bow:

"what do you mean? I received my degree from the Baylor college of medicine! One of the top 5 medical schools in the United States!!! Don't you doubt my care!!! What have you heard? Also I got a psychology degree, a psychiatry degree, and a philosphy degree. What else do you want gretchen? I need to take him to the hospital. Come on. The guy passed out. From my readings, he'll need dialysis or either that, I give him a new liver and two new kidneys right now and operate or do it over there. that's your choice."

"Now Doctor!! Look, dis man has vet himsev, why would he need de dyalysis?? Eva hear of Harvaad??" :drool: You take out his liva and he vill die, of course if ya gut ze new vun for him Yaa??" Gretchen said to Dr. WAB. :spock: "And you leave his kidneys alone now, Ya hear me??"

"no, I will give him a pill that will give him new kidneys and a new liver and I will remove the old ones with a transporter. It doesn't take too much. Look at his urine!!! It's brown!!! Do you want edema?!?!?! I have to do this now!!!"

I've read all about that pill WAB it kills romulans because its not combatible, if u try to give it to me my Warbird will open fire and destroy you. I also woudnt recomend keeping me hear if i dont contact my warbird in 5 mins they will invade this Gym and kill anyone who stopes them from finding me. Leave WAB if you want but free me. I dont want to see any of you hurt.

SolarWind appears, the Guardian Angel, seeing what Dr. WAB is about to to, smites his hand and releases Tal from the buffer, leaving Dr.WAB trapped in there, alone. :blink: Tal returns to the corner booth in the 'Spa Bar' and orders a chocolate milk and some carrot cake with cream cheese frosting :( :(

He hands that lot to Jeanway and says thanks, he then orders a brandy and coke for himeself and starts drinking away chatting to himeself.

"Tal, you really should eat something." Jeanway said to him. " How about a nice Veggie Pizza?" :(

Because jeanway wanted him to eat something he odered lots of :( :blink: and ate it all, then went back for another brandy.

"You people are silly. It's a simple operation. Anyways. That Cheese he just ate would give him a nice bout of diarrhea."

Recent work by our group has shown that an exopolysaccharide (EPS)-producing starter pair, Streptococcus thermophilus MR-1C and Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp. bulgaricus MR-1R, can significantly increase moisture retention in low-fat mozzarella (D. B. Perry, D. J. McMahon, and C. J. Oberg, J. Dairy Sci. 80:799–805, 1997). The objectives of this study were to determine whether MR-1C, MR-1R, or both of these strains are required for enhanced moisture retention and to establish the role of EPS in this phenomenon. Analysis of low-fat mozzarella made with different combinations of MR-1C, MR-1R, and the non-EPS-producing starter culture strains S. thermophilus TA061 and Lactobacillus helveticus LH100 showed that S. thermophilus MR-1C was responsible for the increased cheese moisture level. To investigate the role of the S. thermophilus MR-1C EPS in cheese moisture retention, the epsE gene in this bacterium was inactivated by gene replacement. Low-fat mozzarella made with L. helveticus LH100 plus the non-EPS-producing mutant S. thermophilus DM10 had a significantly lower moisture content than did cheese made with strains LH100 and MR-1C, which confirmed that the MR-1C capsular EPS was responsible for the water-binding properties of this bacterium in cheese. Chemical analysis of the S. thermophilus MR-1C EPS indicated that the polymer has a novel basic repeating unit composed of D-galactose, L-rhamnose, and L-fucose in a ratio of 5:2:1. :laugh: :blink: :blink:

But it depends on the metabolism of the person and also the age of the cheese and the type of cheese... :blink:

Well that experiment has been questioned on the number of variables.

1. metabolism of subject

2. type of cheese

3. age of cheese

4. amount of bacteria

5. amount of fat

6. type of bacteria

Ever hear of "Over-Kill", WAB?? :blink: Cool your jets. Can we get back to having fun yet?? Just let the man have some cheese and let's get on with it. That alright with you Tal???

Tal is still sitting there drinking brandy and eating cheese completey obliviouse to what WAB and Jeanway just said

after cleaning all the dirty and sticky towels, Damien and Daniel where kicked out off the gym, Sven yelled, "Get out and never come back you little devils!!"

Tal is still sitting there drinking brandy and eating cheese completey obliviouse to what WAB and Jeanway just said

251517[/snapback]

:naughty::naughty:

Gretchen goes to Hang, the bouncer and bartender, "Hey, I vant ya tu start vaterin down Tal's alcohol, dis IS de Health Club ya know." Hang agrees. :naughty:

Tal heres this walks over and says one thing "you start doing that i will just have to walk out of hear and not come back" then goes back to the bar orders another drink and more cheese.

"O Kee Dookee dere Tal, not to vorry, we von't vater down de drinks, right Hang??" Gretchen says to Tal. ::vink vink:: :naughty:

Tal spots the wink and walks out, after he walks out the gym starts to lose 50% of the profits they were making. Thats how much Tal was drinking

Gretchen has invited all her friends on the "Swedish Bikini Team" to come for a visit at her house for the next 6 weeks. They will all be coming in everyday to work out. Some of them will act as instructors AND a couple of them will be working in the bar. :dude: Just to help her out. :laugh: We Swedish girls stick together :bow::laugh:

:laugh: WAB beamed in at 4:00 in the morning. The place was deserted except the Swedish Bikini team.... :laugh:

WAB looks around and sees that Tal has snuck in and is sitting at the Bar with his brandy and cheese.

Gretchen comes in and says to Tal :laugh: "I thought yu veren't comin back in here, ya big monkey!! :laugh: "

Gretchen, her younger sister Gunnel, Ericka, Asa and Vendela enter the gym. Dressed in their work-out gear, bike pants and T-Backs. Gretchen takes her place in the front and the Team faces her in a row. Sven walks in and takes his place behind them. Gretchen pushes the button on the CD player and the music begins.

They all raise thier arms and begin theuir stretching exercise.

One and one and two and two ....................

"I'm Your Venus, I'm Your Fire" plays echoing through the huge room.

Slowly one by one, the other members appear at the door and join the class.

Hangon, WAB, ILikeSeven, Dan, Damien, Tokar, Ace, nik, DocWho, Phaserman, and PawPaw. Even Tal wanders in drunk. The music plays on. Sven is working out like a man possesed.