Sign in to follow this  
Jim Phaserman

What Are You Doing At This Moment?

Going through filk songs, and wondering when is a good time to start out reading for several hours...

post-812-1096014361.jpgpost-812-1095586641.gif

Reading about technocracy, and just finished listening a particularly good filksong about the end of the world, the Earthships leaving, and those left over marooned on a doomed world... :rolleyes:

post-812-1096014361.jpgpost-812-1095586641.gif

Edited by DrWho42

Finishing the analysis of a nuclear equation-of-state experiment, prepping for the midnight shift for tonight's experiment, considering the 21mm slicks for my bike, trying to figure out shell corrections for the nuclear liquid drop model we're using in our supernova calculations, planning a trip to St. Louis, planning another trip to D.C., and listening to crappy music from the 80's.

Edited by nik

Resting before getting back to some work. Have an exam on Monday, quiz on Thursday, 10 pg paper due on Thursday (don't even have a topic), trip out of state on the weekend, and two more exams right after I get back... not to mention I need to start and finish an entire book by Tuesday; that's not gonna happen.

Must... get... sleep... :rolleyes:

Listening to Rock Lobster and wondering how many people remember this song. Also wondering what they were on when they wrote this . :rolleyes:

Remembering how I used to get excited about jean shopping before I had kids and sprouted mom hips. cheeky-smiley-009.gif

Checking out the web, checking my whatpulse account. (Almost 100K key strokes since i started using it.) Chatting with a few freinds and in a few moments i will be playibng runescape again.

Watching the race in Phoenix, the Checker 500. Mark Martin - #6 - just pitted due to a collision. He is currently in 18th place. Will be going to the Elks Club later for hockey pics of the team members. Will post it when I have a copy. :rolleyes:

Just now sitting down for lunch because I've been on the phone with mom for the last hour. She's still recovering from surgery and she's bored. I think I'll have my sister bring her over and we can all watch a movie or something. She's gonna die of boredom with 3 weeks of recovery.

I am tring to wake up. :)

Edited by Odie

Laughing at my son who's standing here in a diaper and little tikes tool belt covered in blue marker. :) Oh the pictures I'm going to have to show his girlfriends one day.

Watching the Vikes play vs the Colts. Its tied up :: surprise! :: so maybe the Purple Gang can pull it off and win. I'd hate to see a repeat of last years team - start off hot, then fizzle.

I'm getting another cup of coffee and then I'm going to go talk to Robert for a while before he goes to bed. :)

I am wishing that I am in Buffalo right now. All that wonderful SNOW!!! :) B) B) B)