Sign in to follow this  
Jim Phaserman

What Are You Doing At This Moment?

Watching country music video's on Launchcast, the only way I get to do it. Living in Europe!

Trying to keep warm. The temp. has drop a lot in 3 day of rain. :clap::clap:

Right now I am watching Angel in America. Very interesting movie.

Edited by Odie

Odie, is that the Angels in America with Mary Louise Parker and Al Pacino? Heard great things, want to see it.

I'm trying to drink my 2 litre bottle of water in the five minutes before I have to go out.

LMAO with a really good friend*wipes tear*..she is so funny sometimes :b-day:

269238[/snapback]

You laughing at me boy? :b-day: :b-day:

Just chatting with hang. :b-day:

LMAO with a really good friend*wipes tear*..she is so funny sometimes :b-day:

269238[/snapback]

You laughing at me boy? :b-day: :b-day:

Just chatting with hang. :b-day:

269243[/snapback]

Me laugh at you never :b-day:

just chatting with RC and hoping she watches out :b-day:

I aw getting ready to go get my hair cut then i am off to pick up debbie then we are off to the movies to see the new Tom cruise film..Collateral :b-day:

Shouting at Hang to hurry up or we will be late for the film,that guy spends more time in front of the mirror then i do :b-day:  :b-day:

269407[/snapback]

Suuurrrreee i do :b-day:

I just..sorry WE just got back from the movies and i am just doing a few quick posts before i meet up with my Socom2 team for some online war games :b-day: ....I'll be back :b-day:

Trying to cheer up a good friend and also sending Debbie a love text message :blush 2:

Polishing off a 12-pack and getting ready to go to bed. I want to be up in 6 1/2 hours to watch two hours of DS9 followed by 2 hours of TNG on Spike. Gotta love it!

I came home from work because i dont feel so well and i just kicked Hang off his computer and sent him to the shops :flowers:

*squeel* i just saw my baby count down bar in my siggy :naughty: awww thank you mandy :flowers::flowers:

I came home from work because i dont feel so well and i just kicked Hang off his computer and sent him to the shops :flowers:

*squeel* i just saw my baby count down bar in my siggy :naughty: awww thank you mandy :flowers:  :naughty:

269706[/snapback]

I can almost image Hang leaving with a big "grin" on his face when he was told to go shopping. :flowers:

*squeel* i just saw my baby count down bar in my siggy :nono: awww thank you mandy :naughty:  :laugh:

269706[/snapback]

I can almost image Hang leaving with a big "grin" on his face when he was told to go shopping. :flowers:

269714[/snapback]

Haha it was more like Muttly the dog taking under his breath so i couldnt here him complaining he was like "grrr mumble grumble something something ok i am going" :flowers:

Poor little guy he has no idea whats yet to come :naughty:

Edited by DutchDebbie