Sign in to follow this  
Jim Phaserman

What Are You Doing At This Moment?

Back at work again ahh it's anotherr beautiful Monday morning ...(NOT)...oh and by the way good morning everyone.

Getting kicked off my computer :)

Edited by hangon

wondering why every one is hiding except me..*smells self*..nope its not me :)

254974[/snapback]

You've got a piece of weeto stuck between your teeth. :)

:lol: awwww poor weeto teeth hang :)

Laughing like mad at hang because i booted him off his computer :) :)

Listeing to my CD and wanting to take a shower but I hate the air pockets caused by draning and fixing the shower so I will be there taking a shower washing my self than this loud sound than cold air comes out and scares you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really enjoying my first cup of strong, freshly brewed coffee. :) Thinking about getting the girls up, De-Pooped and fed :) {De-Pooped is a term I use for my two lizards first hot bath of the day, it stimulates the hindgut and they poop. :) :) } O.K.? So I don't have to keep explaining that to everyone over and over. Most of you who own Lizards know what I'm talking about. :)

Not much we are off to bed in 15 mins...gonna watch..V..The final battle :thumbup:

Edited by hangon

Enjoying my 3rd cup of strong coffee after I got through taking care of Kes and Baby Tongue. They are all tucked into their little beds for the night, we had a good 2nd day together. :) :oops: :oops: No biting and no fighting. :)

Enjoying my 3rd cup of strong coffee after I got through taking care of Kes and Baby Tongue. They are all tucked into their little beds for the night, we had a good 2nd day together. :)  :oops:  :oops: No biting and no fighting. :)

255154[/snapback]

How about pooping, any of that? :)

:) Not where they shouldn't. It's all very contolled pooping. I train them to poop on demand :) :) For real. I've got it down to a science, thanks for asking. :) This IS a 'crappy' subject isn't it?? :)

Just finished cleaning the dog (they sure love rolling in the mud on a rainy day...). Now I'm watching music videos, waiting for pizza delivery because I was too lazy to cook today. <shruggs>

Watching MTV and making some breakfast, i'm getting very bored with toast. :) Now i'm adding some cereal to my shopping list. :)

edit sorry I made a typo.

Edited by Delta

Relising just how early it is, cant belive im up :). Gonna eat my breakfast and wish someone was on MSN, Yahoo so i can have a chat. then i will proberly start playing Runescape again.

Trying my computer out at 800 x 600 resolution. :) I don't think I like it, everything looks huge! :)

Doing my 6000'th post :) :) *kiss self*..ohhh..ehm :blush 2:

*does dance*..yaay me go hang get busy shake ya booty :)

congrats.gif

255397[/snapback]

Aww ty :VBGal2: ..lol

Getting mad because i keep loseing my connection grrrr they said it would be ok at the weekend its now tuesday :) :)

Good Job Hang.

Im just chattign with freinds surfing net, just the usual, im gonna have to start doing something else but its difficult to leave the computer. Its to addictive

Being at work again...trying to wake up through consumption on mass quantities of coffee and watching a thunderstorm outside. Yay!

I think i am gonna go wash my car :) ...got to keep the "girly getter" looking good :)

Sitting here just after waking up with the weather channel on the tv. It's raining outside.