Sign in to follow this  
Jim Phaserman

What Are You Doing At This Moment?

Listening The Twilight Zone theme-song repeatedly, an informercial is playing on the telescreen...

One on Classified Information... :naughty:

Waiting for something interesting to happen at this 4 o'clock hour... Probably will start on my log later on... Like at 5...

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Edited by drwho42

Chatting with mates, posting here, about to start my online game again and wishing that i had a VCR so i could wratch Blade 1 again.

Putting my feet up,listening to some relaxing music and being greatful for everything i have in my life at this moment :walkman: :naughty:

About to go to bed for the first day of school.... :naughty:

I'll see you all on Friday!!! :naughty:

Good luck with school tomorow, WAB. :naughty:

I've got the Olympics on, but I'm not really paying attention. I'm getting all my site addresses together in case they're not on my other computer.

Good luck with school WAB. Im not doing much, chatting with mates, posting here and about to play runescabe again.

Not much, took my cousin to the park for a bit, im now chatting with mates, posting here and getting ready to start playing my game again.

Chattin, posting, Relising that everytime im about to post my banner is at the top :clap:. Relising that my nose doesnt hurt anymore (Wonder When that happend).

I got my mind on my honey and my honey on my mind :clap: ..and i am just chilling out watching tv and looking around here :bow:

Click For Spoiler

I am also trying to get as many posts in today as possible so I can be promoted.

yeah a promotion.....I wish my job would give me one!

Getting jiggy with it in my bedroom while my girl is almost wetting her self from laughing :bow: ..hmmm i wonder if...no to early in the morning :clap: ..i better get a quick shower :)

Getting jiggy with it in my bedroom while my girl is almost wetting her self from laughing :laugh: ..hmmm i wonder if...no to early in the morning :hammer: ..i better get a quick shower :laugh:

252765[/snapback]

*THWACK* :laugh:

I am going to help hang cook the evening meal :chef:

finsing one of the sad books of my life

The blundres The Miscues 300 or more men 1196

on the ship 317 lived becase of the times not a reason

sorry jim but admeat there blunder and face the facts

The navy Blew It