Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ace

Roddenberry Acres

No, no, no. Jeanway. :laugh:

You've got the wrong idea; there are building codes against that sort of thing, I would assume.

Let me tell you what little b&b's are like around here. The house isn't altered. Usually, the owners of the home live in one room and every now and then have one or two other couples or small families come in and stay in the extra bedrooms. The owners cook their meals and such. It's not technically much of a commercial venture and doesn't go against (real-life) zoning restrictions.

But what was I thinking? You're on the local zoning commission, jeanway. Mrs. ILS would need to consult with you and your associates first. I'm afraid I haven't lived in the town long enough to be versed on all the new zoning restrictions here. :laugh:

Would like to adress the powers that be

my manison will be up to and beond code

would it be proper to have my house change to fit the area

can use a little of my self. or as the spirt moves me

:laugh: Ace, it's just three women sitting around coffee talking. No big deal. No one is going anywhere. We trust you. :laugh: Not to worry, ok? :look:

Dear Mrs. Jeanway

My husband and i want to buy the house next to us, Maybe you have heard about it, but we want to turn it into a nice B&B, we would like to discus this matter with you and the other neighbours, maybe if you have time tomorrow i will make some nice coffee en some real traditional dutch cakes.

greetings

Mrs ILS

bt.w. thankyou for saving my husbands live, i think he will like to thank you himself, but he in a to bad shape to do that.

Mrs. ILikeseven

I have heard you would like to build a B&B in our neighborhood. Do you want to build your bed and breakfast on Tina's old place or the empty lot next to Nik? I'm not sure building a B&B next to Nik would be good for business business :laugh:

How many rooms do you intend to have?

TUH

I think I'll start building my house now!

*sets up an old styrofoam reinforced refrigidator box and a fence made out of twigs*

Home sweet home. Wait, it's missing something

*paints it green* yay perfect

To: Mr and Mrs. ILikeSeven,

It would be a pleasure to meet with you both about your upcoming project. And perhaps joining in with you as a silent partner. I'm always looking for something to invest in.

Sincerely,

Ms. L. Jeanway

Excuse me Ace

I need a builing in town or on the outskrits to open a tV station

I also would like some nice hearty people to help me run it

I can help. Tina. :P I have not talked to Doc about starting up an outfitters. For that matter, I have not even seen the map of town. I was "Remote Access Denied". Whatever. Maybe someone could PM me as to what to do. Meanwhile, I will bunk out in the back of my SUV. I don't dare camp out under the stars - ther has been an extraordinarilly heavy amount of rain lately B)

Dear Mr. Ace,

So where's our beautiful Map??? :wow: We want it back. :o Do something Ace, we need our map back. :o

Sincerely,

Jeanway

P.S. My Aunt Marteen wants to buy a house, already built, she'll be here for a while. You know where you can reach me. Thank You Mr. Ace. :o

Whoops. Sorry, guys. I hosted that pic on my own site, which disables links to itself every few weeks. I can't seem to get around that little problem without uploading :picard-sith: .

I'll try to put that map back up tonight if y'all want, but the new, altered map might or might not be up for a little while; I've got a busy week ahead.

Yep, you're on the street, BC. :laugh:

(4 days later :laugh: )

As I expected, this wk has been and continues to be hectic. As requested, the old map is back up. I uploaded it to the first post this time, so it shouldn't disappear.

The new map with slight alterations and added neighbors will have to wait just a bit longer; I haven't had the time yet.

-Ace

Mr Ace

I would like to buy any and all lots that are currentley unowned. I will give you 1Billion for them all

Sincerely

Tal Shiar

Sorry, Tal, but that's against a whole heap o' neighborhood restrictions. "No individual may monopolize the neighborhood",,, or something like that :laugh: . You're lucky enough that no one has complained about you parking that warbird in the middle of the road. :laugh:

I've moved the warbird already. I wish ppl would get of my back about it. :laugh: Especially seeing noone has even asked me if im alright after the crash landing :laugh:

And how about 3 Billion for them all :blink:

Aha so this is where i come for planning permission??... i am getting married and the little lady wants kids :laugh: ..so i need to make my house much bigger or even better is there a better house for sale??? :laugh:

"You O.K. Tal? Sorry about the crash, you weren't hurt were you? I should be nicer to you, you have helped me alot around my house lately :laugh: Me and Haggie are flying over the woods right now, maybe we'll spot you from the air, and I'll try to keep Haggie from trampelling you, he has a bad habit of doing that to strangers". :P :blink: :laugh: Jeanway said.

OH Ace by the way. My Aunt Marteen is waiting for you to call her about buying a house on Roddenberry Road. Her Number is: 555-0000, give her a call, anytime. :blink:

Ace's secretary to Hang and Marteen:

"Mr. Ace is currently tied up with another customer, but he'll be in touch with the both of you as soon as he can." :laugh:

Can i buy the place near DCwho 42? im kinda by myself down on the end.*takes out suitcase full of 15mil$* by the way, this ISNT laundered drug money, just so everyone knows :laugh: BTW, i want to keep my old place, as i am making a mall on it.

I'm guessing my secretary didn't get ahold of you. :bow:

(I'm only human; I forget to reply to things once in a while.)

Hang- AE's old place on the corner is available (he's off haunting the woods :flex: ). It's just a bit across from where you are now and would be great for you and the little lady.

LotB- SOLD. You're now the proud new owner of the lot at the end. You also still have your old high-rise, but it wont show up on the map (I should've put it in town to begin with; a residential neighborhood isn't the place for a high-rise or mall :bow: ).

Marteen- There are several lots available on Roddenberry Road on the lower end. They all have nearly the same lot dimensions, so you can just let me know if you have any preferences. :bow:

Well, I'm not sure what it is since it wont show up for me( :bow: ), but maps need to be run by jeanway first.

(EDIT: I think I know what you did and that's fine; It still wont show up for me, though :bow: .)