Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Khan_Singh

Hi From Sa

Welcome

I have to say that you are the first peron that i have spoken to from South Africa :bow: I heard it is nice down there

I hope you have fun!

WELCOME ABOARD!!!!!! :bow:

HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY :laugh:

P.S SEE YOU OUT THERE :wub: :hug:

:bow:

Thanks All!

I have to say I've joined on a very sad note though.

Our local satellite provider has just decided to drop the Sci-Fi channel (our only source of ST on local television). I have subsequently cancelled my subscription :bow: This seems to be a very general and very disappointing trend though judging from what I see regarding Enterprise.

Safe to say I’ve emailed every person I know with your URL, hopefully the sci-fi fan is not a dying breed.

Cheers

That seems very crazy considering SciFi Channel is the only place to catch new episodes of Stargate and soon SG Atlantis, :laugh: I don't get it.

Anyway thank you for promoting us to your friends. :bow:

Welcome; it's great to have you here.

I know someone from SA; it looks like a great country and I'd love to go there someday.

That's bad about sci-fi leaving your area. You and your friends can just come here for your Trek fix! :bow:

welcome, I have some friends from Capetown, their grandfather can speak 12 different languages. Anyway, Peace and long life and welcome to startrekfans.net :bow:

KHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNN!!!!

(Sorry for shouting, I couldn't resist).

Welcome to the boards. Enjoy your time here.