Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

~~ Funny Family Traits ~~

It's O.K. I don't like talking about it either, so just forget I even brought it up. :clap::theking: Just kidding, go ahead :clap:

Umm, we are all squids?

seriously, though, My dad, myself, and my two brothers all have this same smirk. and we act like sailors (three of us ARE, or WERE, Tommy has no excuse though). we all tell dirty jokes.

Well mine are full of Mentally ill people

Thats not funny

But we make for it..With a wicked sense of humor

:theking: well nearly all my family(except me) can make a stupid face and its called the family face sorta like top lip up far right and bottom lip far left...And its something i never mastered sob sob But at least i have the family's politeness... :clap:

no mater how hard i try i ccant get it right :clap:

:wow:

post-12-1087746369.jpg

Long hair a family trait too Smoked? Love it. Alot of the guys in here have long hair, I personally think it'svery masculine, on a male that is, very base and earthy :theking: Fen has long hair too :clap: so do I but I'm a girl :clap: I can't see the lip thing your talking about. :wow:

i know...coz thats only half the family....and i cant do it remeber...but photo is 5 years old now...i have it all cut off...recent photo in profile....if i grow again within 3years i could have the same lengh lenth ohhhhh tiddlewinks cant spell it.....

ohhh Janeway....Mrs grammer

:theking: IT'S JEANWAY!!! NOT JANEWAY! JEAN NOT JANE, SEE THE DIFFERENCE? :clap:

Well in my family the trait seems to be being 'Sterile'. My eldest brother and his wife is the only one that seem able to produce children. I'm one of seven siblings. No. 1 brother two children-a boy and a girl

No. 2 brother can't produce children due to having Epilepsy the drugs they gave him made him sterile over time.

No. 3 brother married a young woman that had to have a Hysterectomy years before they married. Adopted a son

No. 4 sister died two hours after she was born so no children

No. 5 sister sterile due to Endometriosis. Married and raising a step-son that was abandon by his nature mother.

No. 6 me, sterile due to Endometriosis. Married and shared in the raising of the sons by marriage.

No. 7 brother not married and doesn't want to either. Likes women but like momma's homecooking better. (Slightly delayed as he was a child of my mother's old age.)

I wasn't going to say anything but since everyone seems to be getting very real, here goes. Alot of the people in my family tended to spill stuff alot, especially while eating and drinking. :clap::clap: Right down the front :theking: I seem to have inhereted it too :wow:

:theking: well nearly all my family(except me) can make a stupid face and its called the family face sorta like top lip up far right and bottom lip far left...And its something i never mastered sob sob But at least i have the family's politeness... :clap:

no mater how hard i try i ccant get it right  :wow:

:clap:

Hehe i remeber that photo thats back in your Highlander days :jaw::jaw:

ok sorry crew my falt ......so i had a few black hole's beers then normal

replying to MrsJeanway and spelt it worng

Jeanway je suis desole  :clap:

It's ADMIRAL Jeanway, Sir, if you please, no Mrs. about it. :jaw: Not yet anyway :wow::theking:

Oui, les de'chirures de joie :clap: , ok? :jaw: Merci, Smoked

Edited by Jeanway